𓈈▮Cheater▮

No placement NOT EDITED

No placement
NOT EDITED

"Vanity....vanity....vanity...." K-ci called out to the girl as she was sitting down on the couch she was watching from the booth as dalvin was recording his part of the song for us. It was a romantic song and somehow in the midst of recording not only did Andre want him to join he also wanted k-ci on it as well. To create some kind of blur with what he was planning on doing with his....well me and k-ci, which was very disgusting in a way....too disgusting.

"Go back to Mary k-ci." Vanity told the boy as she was trying to get away from him. She was pissed off, so much so that she could barely look at me or him for that matter. "You know I got love for ya girl."

"Doesn't seem like it if you got your girl in the other room waiting and a soon-to-be one in front of me."

"Soon to be nothing I don't like k-ci and you know that!" I told vanity as I got a little mad that she would even say it like it was our fault. "Take that shit up to Andre he's the one making all these so-called plans for us."

"If my mother was here surely none of this wouldn't be in thought," I recalled making the girls eye me in the most negative way. "As if. We would be singing church music and pending over in skirts look like clowns in a damn circus." Vanity responded scoffing at the shitty thing I said in comparison.

"I think it's a good idea." Devante voiced his opinion. "Oh shut the hell up," vanity told him as she hit him upside the head. "You pray for serenity's downfall every chance you get so of course, this isn't going to bother you."

"Yeah and I wonder how she's going to break the news to her boyfriend," Devante added as he began laughing. His evil tone is what triggered me. I wouldn't be even surprised if he had something to do with this. But why k-ci? Why use his own friend for my suffering?

I wonder if was he trying to cover his own tracks in order to make me in the heat with Suge. I wonder if was he trying to cover his own to have something in secret with me. Even so he was a coward for it and it made me want to slap him the more he smirked about the situation.

When everyone left today I thought I would have the moment to slap devante but the only thing we did in the room was talk.

"I know what you're doing and love you only hurting yourself," I said to him as he sat there right there in her chair. I was glad everyone gave us some rook and gave me some room so I could tell Devante something he wouldn't usually hear.

"You fucking prick! I know you put this in Andre's head."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said seriously for a second but the more I stare at him the more his little serious expression let up to be in a pinned smile. That had me fuming.