𓈈▮Slient phone calls▮

I was writing at the counter of the kitchen, Devante the boys were outside playing baseball with the rack he had outside. It was cute that they were having fun but me I stayed working and that included writing while I was stuffing my face with potato chips.

This song was coming from what I was feeling and that was infatuated so far I had the chores done but I was moving for the first verse. But before I could even think getting into that I had deep writers block, I was stuck on that just one thing. I would admit the song was about Suge. Sadly, he was what I found myself writing about since I was slowly coming the conclusion he didn't even apologize to me. Deep down I was waiting for it, but I guess he was on his honey moon with Michell'el whatever that bitch name was.

I sighed as I heard the boys loud mouth outside, they were basically arguing about the game I guessed but their loud talking was distracting me from doing what I had to do. I wanted to go out there and tell them to shut but that would have just distracted me more in the process.

But I became distracted anyways with the knocks at the front door. Getting up from the counter I made my way to it, asking who it was before opening it. "Elgin." The person repiled and I let him right on in. When I saw him he was surprised to see me standing there.

"Serenity?" His voice boomed-Looking good in his sports blue shorts and tank top. I had to stop myself from drooling over his sexy ass for a minute. But my teeth make it lower slightly to my lips.

I blinked a couple of times stopping myself from zoning out. "Uh yeah?, the guys are playing ball. I'm guessing your joining them." I questioned as I didn't even let his questioning of me being there come into conversation. It wasn't his business. I closed the door only to be stuck when it came to me being turned and faced his way.

"So..." I started by saying. It was a little awkward maybe because he caught me and Devante kissing last week or maybe just maybe it was awkward because I asked me out and he rejected me, either way it was awkward.

I began to put on a fake smile as we stood there in silence. I was waiting for him to make his excuse to go see the boys but it seemed he was stuck in his steps at the like I was.
He

He licked his lips before eye contact with me. "You stay with them?" He asked, I shake my head quickly lying right through my teeth, "but I do hang around ya know." I shrugged. Gosh I wish he didn't bring it into the conversation I was trying my best to not explain it. He probably thought me and Devante were in relationship...fuck.

"I'm just here writing that's all." I stated. I could have been a lot of meaner with my reponse I could have told his ass it was none of business, but I was playing it nice, I was playing it the serenity way.

"Speaking of writing I should be getting back to it." I said as he walked in behind me, I let him close the door and I went on in the kitchen.

I grabbed something out the cabinet before I went back to writing. I got a bag of chips before making myself comfortable at the counter. To my suprise elgin was staring me down the whole time, he didn't automatically go outside with the boys.