𓈈▮Chatter▮

No placementNOT EDITED

No placement
NOT EDITED

"Serenity where are you?"

"Home."

"Do you know that we have an album to do? An album that takes a lot of work and effort. Look I get that you're upset about Andre and his plans with you and k-ci and I know vanity is upset about it as well but I need you guys to come in and put that shit to the side." Charity's voice ran in my ear as I sat in my chair facing my mirror.

"Vanity isn't there?" I asked as I was a little suprised even though that didn't surpass my mind so big. "Nope. But she'll get over it....right when she attacks Andre and send his liver to a cannibal."

"Count me in that when I see him," I added as I flinch at the coldness of the sheets. "Why are you whispering?"

"Because suge is asleep. I don't want to wake him." I told the girl as I could hear the snoring on his side of the bed. "Get up and go to another room then."

"I would if he wasn't like a detective and knew when I wouldn't be in it. But minus that...I'll be in soon once I get him off my back. Okay." I tried to reason with charity but she wasn't having it. She wanted me to fully commit and I knew just that.

"Serenity you can't be slacking, all of us can't!---- I have a mother to take care of I can't be behind like this." She excused making me sigh. "I'll be there I promise. Just tell Devante and the rest to give me some time." I said making the girl sigh. "Fine but bring a damn coffee and a fudge brownie, I need something in this cold-ass studio." She complained before I could say anything the phone hung up in seconds letting me know she was expecting my arrival.

My body swore I could barely move if I tried. I looked next to me and saw that he was sound asleep, space away but he was somewhat in his hibernation. So this would be easy to not distribute him. I slowly got up taking my time and not rushing when I was making my feet to the ground. When I saw he wasn't awake I took full advantage and began to hurry with getting myself ready.

Anxiety filled my whole body, I was scared that he might come back out of his sleep and try to get me to stay but I was thinking of the worst at this point. I could barely move but the thought of him hitting me again scared me. It scared me so much. I tiptoed away the best that I could until I just decided to grab whatever I needed. My idea at this point was to take everything I needed and change in my car, if I could pull out of the driveway at least and get ready out there or something, all I knew was that I couldn't take my chances and wake him up. After gathering my things and something too simple on while I was already in the room, I left to go downstairs still hearing Suge's loud snores. I left him a note apologizing for leaving if he did wake up but I wouldn't know if accepted because I wasn't planning on coming back tonight.