𓈈▮Lets work ▮

No placement NOT EDITED

No placement
NOT EDITED

We were finsihed with the album. Fast as were. It took months though, until we got to release it all, when we did, we were slightly up the billboard, from recording the single and music video that was seprate from the album it climbed faster then the album then ever.

The song we did with k-ci made it spot to 10 on the charts climbing up and blocking big names who were high on that list. Even though we didn't get number 1 with our single we were just happy we placed somewhere with a hit.

Andre worked us to death though, from having us into each and every rehersals to me writing the man became a control freak, but he wasn't alone. Along with him my mother pushed us to it as well, she didn't let us take any breaks when it came to it.

Her excuse was since we were getting popular we needed to be trained even more then we had before. We needed to stick on what we promised when forming this group.

"Suceeding." We all repeated as we heard my mothers words as all sat in the dance studio seating up a storm and we just got done practicing for a performance we had coming up. We were all excited because this would be a performance that concluded showing up at arsenio hall, the same man who we did an interview with back weeks ago. He decided to invite us on the show excluding jodeci from our get together.

We were more then happy to accept since the boys wouldn't be around. It just felt right too. But if I had to he honest about another thing, I was a little persist about the scheduling we had it some time this week but I was more worried about having the time to relax, it felt good to succeed but sometimes it felt good to refresh too.

"Y'all wanna go again." My mother asked as saw that we were taking a little break sitting on the ground beside each other. "No! no!" We all yelled as we couldn't go on any longer.

"No I think we should. We have to work really hard this week. We have show apperances, interviews, photoshoots, we can't relax any time soon on this." The stressed woman said as she didn't agree with our lazy discomfort. But we weren't lazy we were just tired.

"I mean you ladies got invited on the soul train awards this year and your album hasn't even came back proceeding results yet!" She anoncued feeling crazed witu not knowing if our album was blowing up or not. Hell we didn't have numbers coming out of andre's or the companies mouth but we knew it would go somewhere.

"Our single was a hit." Vainty mentioned as she shrugged.

"Yeah she's right." Me and charity agreeded as we both said in unsion but my mom wasn't having it. "Yeah for feature! And not a group."

"You girls gotta understand. If you want to be somebody you can't hide your yourselves behind other people."

"People? you mean jodeci?" Vainty stated as she came out and put in the air as she didn't care on being blunt. I think she was fed up with my mothers shady comment and sugar coating when it came to them.