𓈈▮Sex▮

No placement NOT EDITED

No placement
NOT EDITED

"Vante..." I moaned against his lips as he was on top of me. my legs quickly wrapped around his waist as he held my lower body down with his. He hummed as his eyes opened. He pulled from my lips a bit making me reopen my own eyes. "What?" He asked.

"I care about you too," I whispered to him as I felt like it was important to say. He nodded as my hands came into touch with his cheek. Devane stared at each other for some time. our lips however went back over another but only giving the tiniest pecks. Devante entered inside me making me gasp once more. other times before we got to this were simple feelings when he was inside me, but in this particular moment, this particular position left me right in ecstasy.

I began to pant as I took in more he was giving in. so much more. Devante didn't realize, we were only digging each other into more things we shouldn't have been doing things that I knew once I ruined it I would ashamed of.

but sex with him didn't feel like that. It felt like...I was living on a ride. A really scary one for that matter. Devante didn't care how we did or where we did it, sex just became our one thing of a bond. It was scary. Throughout that whole week, we couldn't stop, affection came after affection. We began exploring each other and what we could find in one another.

a week later

I sat on top of him as I kissed him passionately. I sucked on his soft lips as roughly as possible. It had been a little while since our encounter a week even as we decided to take a break. But here we were in the studio awaiting for the rest to arrive. I guess the waiting took a little too long because once I got here, I got instantly bored and he was my only distraction to keep me sane. It wasn't like this was random either, we've been doing it since our so-called break. I had a few times in the motel I was staying, having sex many times as I having my time away from suge. Speaking of suge...I hadn't spoken to him and I planned on keeping it that way for now. I was ashamed to do it. I knew he was mad that I never came back home. But could he blame me? Could he fucking blame me?

"You like that baby?" I whispered in Devante's ear as I began to grind on his lap. Devane hummed a yes as he was more in heaven than I was, panting with desire and thrist. Touching all around my body just to get a feel. He was living life with me for these past few days with no regrets. He was nicer and calmer to me. I wasn't complaining about it. Sure it baffled my mind a little, that I had to fuck him in order for him to treat me with respect but I wasn't so much complaining because I was becoming much worse than him. I was simply using him. Hopefully draining him if I could. But I also couldn't lie. I did get in my feelings sometimes when It was occurring.

"Wait wait." He told me. Devante quickly started snapping out of it. He pulled us out of the kiss as he held me still from my grinding. He looked me in my eyes as he swiftly started catching his breath in the quickest that he could. It was like he was refreshing himself, or reminding himself that we had people coming in and we were fooling around. It fooled him just like that.