𓈈▮Beautiful ones▮

"You alright." Devante asked me as he stopped passed by the bathroom. He stopped right at the head of the door, watching me as I was putting makeup on. "Uh hmm..."

I focused on putting it on as I only focused on it and nothing else.

Devante came in the bathroom, I stopped for a second as I stared down at my hands with the brush lingering in them. Devante stared at me before slowly putting his hands around my waist. He gave me a hug, a big one that I clearly needed.

When I felt him hug me as I held his hands tightly. "I got you." He whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes for a second as I took it in. I took in her warmth, his secruity, his protectiveness. I took it all in.

I felt devante place a kiss on my shoulder. That kiss on the shoulder, it made me feel so loved.

"Devante..." I sighed out as I reopened my eyes. I turned around slowly to face him. His eyes met mine as they seemed confused on what was wrong.

I rub his chest bitting the bottom of my lip. "Please..." I begged as I tugged as his shirt. "Please..please." I repeated as I wanted him to make me forget, for second I just wanted to feel good, I mean---thats all we did anyways made each other forget the pain and tiredness we had in our lives.

"I need you.." I told him as I begged. Devante shook his head. "No. I'm not doing that not right now." He refused but it made even more frustrated.

"Look at me. You got me right?...you got me..." I repeated as cupped both of his cheeks. I made him face me looking down. "I do."

"Right? You have feelings for me..." I mentioned using that as an excuse. "Its more then that."

"Yeah cause you wouldn't acted the way if you did if you didn't feel something so strong like that for me."

"But still serena. You can't just want to sleep with me because of t---" before he could speak I kissed him. Feeling his lips again felt so fucking amazing, it made me wonder why didn't I think of this craving feeling before, the softness the crease of wanting more then just a peck.

A tune of a classic filled devante's room as him and I were inside. The "beautiful ones." by prince. Devante had a CD from the purple album. It was playing on before we got in but directly on a song that set the perfect mood for us.

"Baby baby, got you staying with me tonigh oh baby baby don't my kisses please you right." Prince vocals from devante radio allue my ears.

"Don't stop." I said to devante as I shudder. "I don't want to be too loud." I whispered in his mouth as I was hushing my moans that wanted to escape.

Devante broke our kiss as he left a breathless me in heat, my head laid back into the pillow. "The music on. Be as loud as you won't." He whispered before sliding his lips on my neck sucking gently with slight harsh intent.

I moaned escaped my mouth as I felt two vulnerable pleasure being pressured on my body. My inner thighs went numb but I still feel the heat between them. I could feel heart beat just pumping out of chest, Everything in this very moment was making me become drained.

"I'm about the cum." I slapped devante back as I wanted him to slow down, but I think he got caught up in the moment as much as I. "OOOHHH!" I clutched against him making him groan.

"Talking so dirty." He chuckled, not matter how much I wanted to feel a little embarrassed I didn't. I was ashamed of what was happening to my body or how good I was resulting from it.

He pressed one kiss on my mouth as he weirdly enough slowed his strokes. I whined as I could feel the feeling slowly fade. "Don't!...no! Please more!" I begged. I held him closer to me.