𓈈▮Misplaced ▮

❝Despised❞

❝Despised❞

ꗃ𓂃҂𓈈▬ November 29, 1991
California. no placement
NOT EDITED

"No." Devante said as he stared at Andre, "No," He repeated as he tried to him correctly, "I'm not working with her,"

"Excuse me,"

"Guys cmon on,"

"You better be speaking to him, because I'm not making fit like a little bitch," I insulted as I looked devante up and down, this meeting so suppose to go smoothly but after the stressful morning I had I decided to not hold back on what I wanted to say or feel, and I felt as though Devante was acting like a little bitch over something so little.

"You see that the diva shit, yeah I'm not doing it,"

"I never wanted to work with you in the first place, it was a choice that Andre didn't need to make for us."

"Well, it seemed he needed to if y'all needed me as a choice in the first place."

"Well a choice is not really needed, you are an option, a less one baby so don't get ya hopes up,"

"It should be your hopes being given up because I'm not doing this shit." Devante made it clear as he glared me down to the max.

"Okay, okay but can listen for a minute," Andre stepped in as he heard Devante getting slightly louder, I rolled my eyes at how childish this all was or more so how childish he was in all. I had better things to do other than worry about Devante, better things may I add. "We could always ask other people that are a much better producer than him, he'll if I wanted drumstick beats then I'd call doctor Dre for that."

"Oh, I'm sure your man would put in a good word for you." Devante referred to Suge making me become taken all the way back. "Your damn right so I don't need your wack ass."

"Are y'all done?" Dre asked as he looked between us, I state silently as Devante talked shit under his voice, I glared almost back so vividly making him pay his attention away from me, when he did, I was back to normal yet had the energy to beat his ass over this table for how disrespectful he was becoming so randomly, never was this like him to what I knew, this was the same boy who was all up under me in a limo telling me how beautiful I was and how I surely the most confident woman he had ever met but now this...this was a different person I was seeing, not a decent one, not the flirty Devante, the sense of an evil spirit a very evil one.

His eyes were standard but his expression gave me something else, anger maybe a little of annoyance but everything in all sum to ignorance. I never saw him like this before, even when he was this way, he still sparked my innocent eyes. I pace myself to skip forward of his attitude towards me to somehow make things easier for Dre and just sit while listening. That's what I did, that's what we both did.