𓈈▮Michel'le▮

667 club

667 club

Not edited

Michel'le. What could say about her? Hell it was alot. She was a lot. When I first met her I was in death row's new club that was detached, it was called 667 it stood for the mob. It was new. A new property that suge owned.

But minus that, I was there at one awakening night at the club, devante came with dalvin as they wanted to see the club, I had no complaints when they decided to come it wasn't like it was my say anyways. What really had me a little sad though was the girls not coming with me to it, vainty was with her family and she decided to take a little of a break. I didn't blame her after spending she had spent a whole week with me sick I didn't bother her too much when it came to taking a break from me. Charity was scheduling herself, again like with vainty it didn't bother me, chairty was still dealing with a lot when it came to her own family.

So that night, there was no vainty and chairty just me and a bottel of Hennessy that I was sipping on.

"That's beautiful." I said to michel'le as I saw a sliver pendant hanging on her neck. I had it scooped in my hands eyeying it as it was the first thing that I saw.

"Didn't dre gift it to you?" I asked as coci eyes over it. "Suge got it for me." She corrected as she akwardly let it slip out. When it did all I did was smile, not at all did I show that hurt me.

Why would I be suprised? A man of mine gifting another woman whose taken? What's the imperative behavior in that? This wouldn't be the first time he did something like that, suge was the type to gift people man or woman, clearly this was nothing for me to be bothered about.

But the more I looked that chain around her neck the more I was arching for the eyes of how expensive it looked. "It was my birthday actually, he had came by since I had a little party in new york, dre was there and some nwa he just wanted to stop by though."

"That's a hell of a gift. It's pretty of course." I spoke with truth as I didn't give off of wanting to sound pressed.

"So...anyways I saw you guys on rolling stone this morning. That must have been exciting to do." Micheal'le said as she looked at me. I nodded my head as I was sitting alone with the girl, having her as my only company while the boys played cards at a different table.

"Yeah we didn't expect rolling stone to reach out to us either but after all the buzz we were getting they thought it would be a good idea to put us on the cover."

"Chris mundy who did one for salt-n- pepper reached out to us and wanted us to be the exclusive." I gloated as I just shrugged. Michelle became invested as she sat infront of me with a smile on her face.