Memories

Laura's POV

<FLASHBACK>

I sat on my porch in California crying. Tears running down one after another. I ant beileve I had "it" with Ross. It's not like I'm pregnant or anything.

It's just what do I tell my mom when she gets home from work. Or my dad when he wants me to cook dinner with him. Or even us having the lynches over tonight for a camp out/ cook out in the back yard? You know what just forget about it you can't always regret. I keep telling myself that. I wipe my tears away.

Just then my dad walks out and he was carrying tents and he stares at me.

Damino- are you okay?

Laura- Yeah... Yeah. I'm fine...

Damino- okay, do you wanna help me?

Laura- can I go take a nap? I don't feel well...

Damino- yeah I'll get Ross and Riker to help me!

Laura- oh Ross...

I walk through the garage to the door I slowly enter it and go to my room. I lay in my bed thinking what if Ross tells my dad?! I'm gonna be grounded for life. He's gonna kill Ross and then kill me.

That's when Vanessa storms into my room... Oh no...

Laura- hey Nessa....

Vanessa- don't use nicknames at the moment this is serious I'm not kidding... I need to have a talk with you and I won't tell mom or... Dad...

Riker was standing in the door way. He had a nervous look on his face. Through my window I could hear Ross. I look down and there he is helping my dad they were talking. I smiled a little bit.

Laura- later.

Vanessa- what? No now.

Laura- I have to fix something...

I ran down the stairs and went to the back yard. I ran to Ross and hugged him from behind. He was startled at first but turned and we hugged faces close together. I was smiling big now. He pecked my cheek slightly.

Ross- I love you

Laura- I'm sorry... I love you so much. Your the best friend and boyfriend.

Ross- were official now? We can date?!

Laura- yes.

Ross- let me do this properly.

Laura-okay...

I blushed slightly smiling as he got down on one knee... Then he got up and ran over to the candy bowl and got a ring pop. He ran back unwrapping it. Then he got back on one knee and look me in the eyes he had the ring in his band and he took my other hand. I had my other hand on my mouth.

Ross- Laura Marie Marano, will you let me take the honor of being called your boyfriend? I love you more than words can explain. I know we're still young teenagers but I want to be with you forever.

Laura- Yes! I love you!

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me. He smiled and kissed my hard on the lips and I kissed back right in front of my dad... Oh my gosh... Oh well. I'm so getting in trouble later...

Damino- okay guys. Okay that's enough.

He pulled us away a little bit.

>END OF FLASHBACK<

I jolted up a little. From where I was positioned on the beach... I got up and went for a little walk and sat down on the beach.

Ross pov

>FLASHBACK<

I slowly walked away from Laura. She was packing her things from my house... They were moving... Again.

We were younger... Fifteen maybe... I turned and stared at her and grabbed her waist. I turned her around. I held her waist and kissed her neck slightly. She gave out a slight moan. She put her arms on my neck and pulled herself closer to me. One thing lead to another. I'd rather not go into detail what happened next. After that night she picked we clothes up and she started crying.

Laura- I don't wanna leave you. I love you. I love you.

Ross- I know baby. I know.

Laura was sobbing. I set her on my lap and had her wrap her legs around my waist. I rubbed her bare back. I kissed her neck and collar bone. He put her fore head on my shoulder. That's when my mom called for Laura. Saying that her parents were ready.

Laura- I'll come back. I will come back and we can be together again. I don't want you to move on but if you need to please don't hurt yourself. I don't want you to be hurt for my I love you to much to leave you In pain. I will come back and i will see you but I don't want to hurt you. I love you Shor. Your my first and only love.

Ross- I won't. I will wait for you. I love you so much your the best girlfriend ever.

She slowly got dressed biting her lip.

Laura- I don't want you to wait for me... I will always love you but we can't have a long distance relationship. I need you to do my a favor and love someone else. Forget about me. I will be back and we can fall in love again. But forever is a long time. I don't know when I'll be back and I can't stand the fact that I won't be with you but we have to get used to it. I don't know when I will be back but I promise you as soon as I turn 18 I will try to get back here. I love you.

Then she ran out as if nothing happened. She left a piece of paper on the ground. It said said I will love you forever...

>END OF FLASHBACK<