Chapter 1

Laura POV

Laura- Are you going to say good bye to me at the airport?

Naill- Sorry babe I can't make it but call me when you get there.

Laura- Oh okay. Bye I love you.

I don't love him. I should have broken up with him weeks ago. I am just mad speaking of being mad I have to move no I don't like it.

I don't like it because I have to leave my friends, my family, my dead dad, and my boyfriend.

"Come on girls."

"Okay mom!" Vanessa and I say as we step out of our rooms. She smiles at me.

"We are going to live in Cali." I just nod my head and walk down the stairs.

We get in the car. I stare out of the window for what feels like forever.

I haven't seen Niall in weeks. I miss him yeah, but I have to get over it.

I get to go to a KATY PERRY concert!

I love her and Vanessa is bringing this guy with us and she got me an extra ticket so I could take someone.

When I get on my plane I instantly falling asleep.

My dream was....

Me and Niall's wedding. His grooms men were very unfamiliar two blond and two tall brown haired men. Me and Niall were probably mid-twenties.

I was in a white, long, lacy dress. It was beautiful. Behind me was Vanessa and a blond. She winked at me and Vanessa had a weary smile.

The I look back at the Grooms Men. The blond my age is frowning at me.

The priest starts talking. Then we get to the I do's.

"Niall please repeat after me ..." Says the priest.

"I Niall, promise to love and support you Cherish and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion." Niall and the priest say.

"Laura, please repeat after me ..."

"I can't." What? I want to marry Niall. The blond my age smiles. That's when I run off the stage and back to where I was before I walked out.

I start to cry. That's when the young blond walks in. He was my age and looked familiar. Then I noticed he was the lead singer from the band I am seeing tonight. He was even cuter in person.

"Sis, why did you say no?"

"I can't."

"Why?"

"I don't belong here. I don't know if we are right yet. I might have feeling for someone else. I just don't know anymore." I say. I really have no idea what I am saying anymore.

"It's okay. Who is the other guy you like?"

"You." What?

That's when we start leaning in. Our lips are about to touch when Niall walks in.

I wake up gasping for air. I grab my laptop and go to Skype.

I was going to Skype Niall, but he won't answer, again. I Skype Harry instead.

He answers thankfully.

Our Convo.

Laura-Do you know where Niall is?

Harry-Wow I don't even get a hey!

Laura-Sorry, but do you he won't answer me.

Harry-He's with his New Gf Emma

Laura-What?!?!

Harry-He didn't break up with you did he.

Laura-No.

~~~~

That was the end of our conversation. He was cheating on me. Thank god I am three million miles away from him forever.

I decide to text him.

Hey Niall!

I'm sorry, but our relationship isn't going to work. You and me don't belong. You cheat and I notice other people. Hope you have fun with you new girl Emma. Don't bother texting back. So yeah. If you don't understand, I am breaking up with you.

-Laur😍😜😘

I call Verizon Wireless to change my number. Phone call.

Verizon-Hello how can I help you?

Laura-um.. I would like to change my number, please?

Verizon- Okay hold on I am going to switch you over to our main office.

A few minutes they answer.

Verizon- What is your current number?

Laura- (419)675-1839 (a/n if you don't know 419 is the area code for Toledo, Ohio. Where she currently is moving away from.)

Verizon- okay, do you still want the same area code?

Laura-No. Can I have a Dallas Texas one. That's where we are moving.

Verizon- okay, hold on while I type that in the computer and find what numbers are available.

Laura- okay thank you.

After about five minutes the nice male speaks again.

Verizon-Laura right? Well anyways your new number will be (626)815-8279

Laura- thank you so much, but I didn't get your name.

Verizon- Ross.

Laura- Wow I used to like someone named Ross. Where is this phone line too. because he lives in Cali.

Verizon/Ross- the main phone line is in California. maybe i'll text you some time.

Laura- that'd be cool. maybe we could hang because I live in Cali.

Verizon/Ross- yeah but didn't you say you were moving?

Laura- I'm moving from Ohio to Cali today actually.

Ross/Verizon- oh okay. when you get your address and Move in we can hang. One more question, why did you say you were moving to Texas?

Laura- because I didn't want my ex finding my new number.

"Get off the phone Ross and Back to Work." Someone yells.

"Okay sir." he says over the line.

Ross- well I got to go. see later.

Laura- okay you call me. Bye.

Ross- Bye.

I hang up wow that was the longest talk with a Verizon network I have ever had.

~~~~

As we get off the plane I get a phone call. (Person calling Laura is bold. Laura is Italics and bold.)

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me Ross!"

"Hey Ross! So where you wanna hang later?"

"My house. Is that fine? We could have a movie night since my parents aren't home and my siblings could watch it with us!"

"Yeah that sounds cool so can I bring my sister?"

"Yeah how old is she?"

"21."

"Cool I have a brother that is 22 and another that is 19, and my only sister who is 21!"

"Okay well I will call you after I get ready and in pack a little."

"Okay, well bye."

"Bye."