Chapter 9

Ross POV

I really messed Up with Laura. She won't eat when I'm around. She won't talk to me. Won't do anything with us when I'm around. She even switched rooms.

"Hey Rossy."

"Laura?"

"No silly. Its Maia."

"What do you want, and why are you here?"

"Same reason as you for a cruise, dummy."

"Oh yeah. just stay away from me."

"Why should I?"

"Hey Ross we need to talk." say Laura. Wait, Laura.

I turn, "Laura?" I ask clueless.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I flipped."

"No I'm sorry. They aren't my friends. They were just Co-workers. We hung out once while we were filming and I didn't like them. Will you come back and stay in our room?" I ask.

"Oh, yes. I can handle Vanessa and Riker anymore."

We hug and we go back to our room.

"I hope you know that I love you." I lift her shirt so her stomach is showing and kiss it.

"Let's go get dinner with the others."

"Okay." I grab her hand. Wow, Raura again.

On our way out Laura was pushed off the side of the railing, and into the pool. I tried catching her, but I lost my grip on her arm and she fell. I ran down to her. She was passed out with blood by where the baby should come out. Oh, no!

"Laura, laura, are you okay?" I call the hospital in the ship. They come and take her, and I follow.

Riker POV

"Did you see that?" I ask. Someone fell off the side of the railing.

From what we saw it looked like she was pushed from the girl that was behind her. "Laura!" what sounds like Ross screams.

They take her off to the hospital in the ship.

My phone starts to ring.

Rylands POV

I was sitting down by the pool when a girl was pushed off the railing, and into the water. People were screaming. Then Ross came running down screaming 'Laura!'

I stand there in shock.

"Emmalee and Gus we have to go." Gus has been flirting with some girl. She has dark ombré hair with tan skin. She has a green bikini on. Let me tell you if she was my age I would totally date her.

"Emmalee you ready?" Some girl my age walks up. She looks exactly like Emmalee but in a coral bikini. I walk over.

"No, Erin. can't you see I'm talking." A little boy maybe two walks up to Erin.

"Sissy." he says. She picks him up. I walk over to her.

"Hi, I'm Ryland."

"Erin. is that your brother?" she gestures toward Gus.

Ratliff POV

"Laura what?"

"Yeah I understand."

"You think Maia."

"What?" I stand there as Rydel talks on the phone.

"Okay, we are coming. Laura fell. In hospital. Come on guys."

Beauty, Gillian(Laura's cousin 7 Ashton twin) Gordy, Lauren(Laura's cousin 13 their older Sister) Boston, gator, Gill B and Ashton(Laura's cousin 7 twin to Gillian) all follow behind us.

We make it to the hospital to see Ross sobbing.

"The baby." is all he says.