Chapter 25

Laura's POV

He throws me into the water and we start splashing each other. I wouldn't go in any higher than my knees. Even though my knees was like Ross' mid calf I still wouldn't go any further.

We are going to be here for Christmas our first Christmas together is going to be on this sucky island.

I wanna go home. I feel warm tears streaming down my face.

I miss my mom and dad. I miss Vanessa. I miss my family.

I Wonder if Vanessa lied and she's still alive. Maybe I can find her when I get home.

I don't get why everything happens to me. My 15 year old cousin get pregnant and has a baby she gets everything she wants.

I just get pushed off the side of a wall and my baby gets killed. Everybody on this island hates me some way. I get out of the water grab my pants and start to run.

"Laura!"

I don't look back just keep running.

"Laura, Wait." I run faster until I couldn't see or hear him anymore.

I bump into something. Scratch that someone.

Then three other people come out. They put my hands behind my back.

"Wait, wait can I put my pants on."

"Sure." They watch me as I slip my swim suit pants on. I try to run knocking into another one of them. He grabs me and then one of the others slaps my butt. I flinch.

"Take her back to camp to see the others."

They start dragging me. When I get there I see.

Ross POV

She ran off she just ran off not again. We went through this last night. I love her and she still didn't get it.

I don't know why she thought I would lie. I tried to get her attention, but she wouldn't look at me.

His skin turned white and her eyes hair lost focus and then she started to run.

I'm not even sure she loves me anymore.