Chapter 13

A/N That is Vanessas Prego Bathing suit.

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Love ya guys,

Emmalee

Rydels pov

"Oh My God. You look amazing." I look her bathing suit. We all walked up to them. I didn't see Laura she just needed to cool off.

"Thank you. Laura come here."

Laura walks up to us followed By Ashton and Gillian.

They were each holding one of her hands. She will be a great mom one day. I understand that she isnt ready.

"Here." She says and hands me the bag. You can tell she has been crying. She walks away with the kids also taking Beuty and Gill B with her.

"So, What to first guys?" She really is gonna put all of this on mute to make the kids feel better.

"WATERSLIDES!" They drag her away.

"You guys should take some time away from the kids like Rocky an mandi. Get something to drink have some fun. Except you Vanessa. Wouldnt want your baby getting hurt." Pats her stomach and thn frowns. He puts on a fake smile and Riker and I frown. He is going to put it behind him too.

"So, Where we going to first?"

"How about the Waterslide that goes over the ocean and is see through. Then we can go on the one where all three of us can ride together."

"Oh My Gosh! That sounds awesome. Lets go little dudes." He will be a great father too.

They run off. Ross was being dragged by both of them.

"Lets go to the adult pool." Ratliff suggests.

"Yeah Lets do it." We start walking. When Riker looks at me.

"What happened earlier?"

"Ross was being WAY to over protective and he said she couldnt wear the bathing suit shes wearing. She told him about what happened when you moved to Michigan. She kinda flipped and may have said some bad things about herself and then walked out. He cried. She said to go fuck maia and to stay away from her. The kids were in the room and Gill B, Boston, Gator, and Beauty."

"Oh my god what did they ask?" Vanessa asked me.

"About what 'Why is my Life so Fucked up?' -Ross, Whats a 'Virgin?' -Laura, Whats 'Birth Control?' -Laura. Is kidda it. Im suprised they diddnt ask what 'Do It' means because it came up a few times."

************************************************************************************************************************

Hope you liked it comment your thoughts in the comment section. Maybe one later? Comment what you think.

Thank so much guys,

Emmalee Lynch