Chapter 6

Just to make it clear the house in the picture is Laura and Vanessa house. I wil post the lynch house later.

Laura's POV

Well that felt great. I take Ness out for ice cream since this made her cry. It calmed her down. I told her some of the corny joke Ross told me and I went to the store to but go-gurt and get a movie from the Red box.

"Your the best little sister anyone could ask for. I love you, sis."

"I love you too. now quit your crying."

"Why aren't you crying? He hurt you put you in a coma."

"Because I got something good come out of it."

"What did the doctor tell you?"

I keep driving and don't talk, "Were here." I get out grab the go-gurt. That's when I drop it, because I see Ross.

I run to him at his house. He wraps me in his arms.

"You know you saw me not two hours ago."

"But now I know who you are."

"You do?"

"Yup, Rossy."

He pushes me up against the wall, and cups my face. I go for it and just kiss him.

He licks my bottom lip and I don't accept playing with him. He starts to tickle me. I start laughing and he sticks his tung in my mouth we explore and he holds my butt I jump up on his torso. He grabs my butt even tighter. We pull away the slightest bit and put our foreheads together.

"Were going to go in." they say behind us.

"Okay. Go to Nessa's Room."

"Why you two gonna go all the way?" Rocky says.

"You better not." Vanessa says.

"We aren't." I say.

"Going to do that." He finishes my sentace.

They walk into our house. We continue our kiss. I move away and come to his ear. "I'm pregnant. Will you please be the adopted dad. I can't live with Riker."

"How long?"

"Since I called you about him."

"Yes I would love that. Now that I am doing that I'm going to make you mine."

He got down on one knee.

"Laura Marie Marano, will you be my girlfriend?" I sigh of relief. It's the same as when we were little. He did the same with a ring pop when we were 12.

"Yes. I love you so much. I thought you were going to ask me to marry you."

"No. Not yet anyway. I love you too."

"No, I love you more."

"Just give it up I love you more."

"Okay."

"Hey, and thank you."

"No, thank you."

"I'm gonna be daddy!"

"Shhh.... I haven't told anyone yet."

"Okay, can we tell the three that are waiting for us."

Rydels POV

We didnt want to go to nessas room so we stayed in the living room. they have the most amazing house ever. Our house may be a little bigger, but we have more people. It is a six bedroom house and has everyroom you could think of. the living room leads right ut to the pool. I wonder if we can go swimming?

"Did you hear that?"

"Yeah it sounds like Ross yelling."

"Listen."

"I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!"

"Laura's prego?" Rocky asks.

"No, no, no. That's what Laura was talking about in the car."

So enough Laura and Ross walk in the room.

"We have something to tell you..."