Chapter 28

Laura pov

They tied my arms to the chair and Rydel was on the other side. Then they started to hear screaming it was a woman. Then the started bringing out a crying woman she had black hair and she looked a little taller than me. I touched Rydels hand. She looked at the woman.

"Nessa..." I mumble. Then everything goes black.

Ross Pov

I ran back to camp.

"SHE'S GONE!" I scream at the top of my lungs and then I notice ratliff had tears in his eyes. Riker he was holding the baby, but he was too crying.

"Rydel's gone too. Merry Christmas to us." they state with no emotion what so ever.

"Laura and Rydel somethings not right with this island."

I walk back into the woods and none of the others talking to me. I start to walk. I'm not sure where I was going but I was getting away from this silence. I couldn't handle it. I keep walking till I trip and fall on my face. I was stuck there then a hand pushed really hard on thye side off my neck and everything went black.

Rikers pov

Boston, Gordy, and lauren stayed with the real little kids. Yes we have been on this dumb ass island for about two months. I am going to have to spend new years here which means no performing in New York when the ball drop, no friends, and none of my family. I wonder how my family is considering we are supposed to be dead.

Just think I got a call on the ship two months ago that they wanted us to be the band to play new years when the ball dropped. They wanted us R5 a so called 'kids' band to perform. You know how lucky I am? This band, I have a daughter. It's just Vanessa was my life forever and now its nothing. I am nothing.

Ross pov

After I passed out I woke up back at camp with Riker holding a wet cloth to my face.

Lauren was trying to comfort, me with gordy. Rydel and Laura were gone. I just want my mommy. Merry Christmas to me. This is the only christmas I haven't spent with my parents. I wonder if they are even looking for us.

As soon as I find Laura I am going to kill the things that touched her then I am going to seduce her becasuse she is all I need right now. Jk. Like serioudly that is gross at the moment, but it does sound pretty good. All of a sudden I hear screaming. It was Rydel,

"RATLIFF!!" I scream.

"WHAT?" He yells running over to me.

"How far is Rydel in pregnacy?"

"Six plus three is Nine. So Nine months."

"Oh no."

"Shit! She's probably having more contractions." We hear more of her screaming and run towards it.

Rydels pov

I held on tight to Lauras hand. Another contraction I was screaming and it was so loud it went through the cloth. I'm pretty sure they could hear it for miles around.

Vanessa Marano, Lauras sister, Rikers Lover, Ryans Mother was laying on the hot sand naked and well beaten. She had puked blood more than once right there not having any strength to move. Laura had passed out and I was having a contraction. I could seriously give birth anyday now.

I was taking shortbreaths when I saw to familiar faces was paralized. I had no idea what to do.I pull down the cloth that was in my mouth. I literally turn to my side and puke.I felt a kick in my stomach from the baby. All of a sudden I felt like I was peeing.

"My water..." I whisper.