Chapter 17

Rikers POV

"She is dead. So are two of the babies. The two boys are. The girl though she is in the nursery."

My hand went over my mouth and I start to bawl my eyes out. "No." I keep mumbling. "This can't be." I also mumble. That's when I feel a hand on my back.

"Where is she?" it was Rydel. I see a blur of Laura in front of me.

"She's.... she's died. So are two of my babies."

"Oh my god." Rydel says with a hand over her mouth."

Laura looks down and starts to sob. She falls to her knees. I stand up and pick her up with me.

We hug. "I'm so sorry. For everything I put you and Ross through. I couldn't hold myself from saying that. I'm sorry about your sister."

"I'm sorry about your girlfriend."

She wipes her tears and pulls away from our hug and goes and stand baby Ross.

"Are you gonna show me my niece, or what?" Laura asks jokingly.

"Yep. Lets go this way." I walk down the hallway to the nursery.

A nurse lets us in the door. She looks at us and says, "stay here." while she grabs us name tags and all letters.

"Here you go." she hands us all one.

"She knew she was gonna die."

"She died ten minutes after birth from blood lose. As for the boys. There tubs were wrapped around each other pretty tight and we couldn't get them undone. They baby girl was almost dead, but we could save her."

"Okay, thank you."

We walk through the nursery while until we see lynch. Ryan Nicole Lynch.

"Ryan Nicole Lynch. That's the name I said I loved. It was so unique for a girl to be named that. She said it was more of a boy name, but she did this for me."

Ross POV

**That night**

"Noo! Stop! Mom!" I hear Laura screech from the other room. I wish could help her.

"Mooooom!"

"Laura honey. It's okay." I hear Rydel coo.

"My mom!" she yells I can hear her crying.

"Laura it's okay baby."

"Will you take a walk with me? I can't breath in here."

"Yeah, honey."

"Holy shit. Is she trying to give me a heart attack."

I feel as if my life is hell. I don't have Laura anymore. My life sucks. I need her back. I feel the boat hit something. Then the sirens start to go off.

"Wake up you guys!" Lauren, Gordy, Beauty, and Gator all snap awake.

"Where's my sister and brother?" Lauren says frantically.