Chapter 3

Two months later

(a little bit of sexual content. Pg13. Not in description. Comment if its a little confusing.) Sorry:(

You don't have to read when I tell you 'it' will happen. Wait till I tell you it over and you can read that part. Sorry again.

Love ya,

Emily😜

Laura POV

Who to chose. who to chose. I like Ross still, but I'm dating Riker.

I may have cheated on Riker, but that was once.

Katy perry concerts I have been to six of the just this summer. Living in Cali, is awesome.c

My life is so complicated. Every time I try to talk to my sister she gets mad at me and walks away ignoring me.

My parents moved to Miami three weeks ago. LIFE is so hard I tell Ross everything

I think Vanessa may like Riker because they hang out all the time. She goes to Riker. Yeah maybe I shouldn't be dating but he is so sweet. He wants to be with me all the time and he's so romantic. I just love him so much.

Speaking of the devil he just walked into my room.

"Hey babe." See what I'm talking about.

"Hey! What are you doing tonight?"

"That's what I was coming to ask you."

" Nothing so what do you wanna do?"

"How about..." he comes close to me and we put our lips together. We move in sync it was amazing that's when I trip back and fall on the bed. I giggle as he deepens the kiss.

"I love you." I whisper into the kiss.

He starts to tug on my shirt, but I push him up. "My door," I say out of breath.

"Oh, yeah." he gets up and locks the door, "Where were we?"

**SEXUAL CONTENT HERE**

"Right about here." I say pulling off my shirt.

Rikers POV

Wow. I can't believe she's letting me. We have only been dating for a few months. Of course we have slept in the same bed before, but we were in clothes.

She'll call me if Vanessa goes out and I'll come stay with get or she'll come stay with me.

When I came back from locking the door. I ask her where we were and she pulls off her shirt. She bits her lip and comes closer to me. 😏 Her face. ☺😍 these are what my face was. The blushing cheaks and smile while I have the heart eyes. I was prob drooling a little too.

She comes close to me and pulls off my shirt and kissing my chest. I start to have a boner and she looks down. That's when I lean down coming out of my trans, and kissing her neck until I find her sweet spot. Then I start to suck giving her a hickey.

She is blushing and that's when she starts to moan. She tugs on my belt buckles. I unzip my pants and they fall to the ground I come close to her and unzip her pants. The fall and we are half naked.

I unbuckle her bra and we start to kiss again. I stop and start to kiss her neck line down to her breast and past her stomach. I bite her panties, and pull them down.

I then pull my boxers down.

"This will hurt a little for you. Are you sure you want this?" I ask her really unsure.

"I am sure, Riker. Just please do it fast."

"Okay, hold my hand." I feel so bad. if I hurt her. I will hurt myself. I don't know if I can do this.

I start to go in her slowly. She yelps out of pain then I start to thrust and she starts to moan of pleasure. We start to kiss again and I rub her breast and she puts her hands on my waist. We both start to cum and that's when I look up at the clock it's 12:58, and I got here at 7:20

**END OF SEXUAL CONTENT**

After a few more minutes I fall back breathing heavily and we eventually fall asleep in each others arms.

I wake up in the morning and look down and see Laura's naked body next to mine. Wow, she looks fine. As beautiful as ever.

She yawns and looks up, "I'm not a virgin anymore."

"Your not a virgin. Wow, can't believe I was your first. I can't believe you and Ross didn't do it at thirteen." She play hits me then blushes. "I knew it you still have feelings for, Rossy." I say in a mocking way.

Laura's pov

I did have sex with Ross when we were thirteen. I just lied to Riker... Oh my gosh. I just lied to Riker.

Rikers pov

"What?" I get up and start to get dressed.

"You had SEX WITH ME, BUT STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR ROSS! YOUR PROBABLY CHEATING ON ME WITH ROSS, AREN'T YOU?" I yell at her.

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT, HUH? YOU WOULD PROB ALREADY HAD SEX WITH MY SISTER AND THEN DIDN'T TELL ME SO THAT'S WHY SHE ISN'T TALKING TO ME!"

"I didnt." I huff under my breath.

"HUH?"

"NOTHING."

"YEAH, NOTHING. REALLY I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" she screams. That's when it really ticks me off. I turn around and slap her so hard she flies back and hits her head on the head board.

"I'm so...."

"Sorry doesn't say anything Riker. Get out of my house now."

"But...."

"No buts, get out!" she yells and I start to cry what have I done.

I storm out of the house and across the street to my house. Ross glares at me and walks over to Laura's. he doesn't say a word to me just walks away.

***********************************

Sorry, but I gave you enough warning I hope. Please don't hate me. Rinessa and Raura will happen just Raura will happen a little faster. Rinessa will be gradual.

I hope you like Chapter 3. Comment what you don't like, please tell people about my story.

COMMENT

VOTE

SUBSCRIBE

Love ya,

Emily😜