Chapter 19

Ross POV

After about twenty minutes Laura got up.

I really need to talk to her.

Rydels POV

"Laura what am I gonna do?! I am Two months pregnant and we are stuck on an island. That's when we hear voices we don't recognize behind us. We hide with the little baby cuddled in Laura's arms.

Theses two oddly dressed people coming walking by.

"I could hear them. A baby and others talking."

"Okay, okay. Anything else?"

"I ran back dad. I needed to tell you. they seemed lost. There was a short brunette laying in the sand. She was pretty if I say so myself."

They were either talking about Laura or Gillian.

Emily's POV

I wake up with a serious head ache.

I look to my left to see Gus walking out of the woods. I get up and run over to him.

"Where are we and where is my sister and brother?!"

"I don't know where we are. Your sister and Ryland are rocking Evan." I grab her hand. She starts to blush.

"I have to pee." she says.

I look at, "well where do you wanna go to go pee?"

"I don't know. Away from the open though."

Rylands POV

Erin and I had woken up around the same time. After we found her crying brother a little ways over.

I held her hand as we watched the beach. Her little brother Evan in front of us playing in the sand.

If we ever get home this shall be our life. We will have kid be married and we can watch then play in the sand.

I way day dreaming and Erin shook my shoulders.

"So, I was asking are we a couple or not?" she smiles.

I stand us both up.

"Yes." I bite my lip look at her lips then back up to her eyes. I keep biting my lip and I lightly cup her face and kiss her lips gently.

As we pull away she whispers "wow. I now know why so many teens are moms. One kiss get you hooked to a man forever."

I chuckle.

"Wait did I say that out loud?" he cheeks get red from embarrassment.

I nod. I cup her face again and kiss her slow and full on the lips. Emily and Gus were standing behind us jaws dropped.

"I am so going to start planning your wedding."