Chapter 29

Ratliffs POV

I stare at Rydel.

"My Water..." She whispers. I run to her.

"Baby it's okay. Baby Its okay." I hold her had. She squezes it tight. Then like ten men run over to us. All I can think is I'm gonna die. "We need a doctor please."

Then a small woman comes forward. "Bring her to my house we can work there. Boys this is very unproper untie her and bring her to my house too. With this one too. You do not hurt girls. So none of you shall eat tonight." She had this acsent. Rydel was breahing harder and faster. Her breaths were very shallow.

"fine mother." They all say. Then older man walks up to help carry the others in the house. Ross runs over to us. Rydel puts her hand on his face.

"This hurts like hell." She whispers, "Please if you get laura pregnant don't let it be a natural birth. I want riker." he nods.

"I'm gonna bring the others." Ross says running off. I walk in the beautiful house. We set Rydel on the table and another contrations comes. She squezes my hand almost losing currculation.

Ross pov

I ran as fast as I could when I arrive really out of breath they all stare at me.

"Riker... Come now.. Rydel.... Nessa..." I felt light headed like I was gonna passd out.

Riker runs over to me. "Where?"

I take a deep breath. "Follow me." I stand and start running him behind me. We could hear Rydel screaming and we ran into the house. She was laying on the table. The rest of them filed in they must have followed us. All of a sudden I see Laura Bruised and on the couch she was awake. There was a woman with dark hair next to her. She stood.

She was wearing a blue dress. You could tell someone had made it. Laura stood and hugged her she was in a bright red dress. She turns around and I see the girls face. Riker looks over.

He stumbles forward and whispers, "Vanessa?" he then goes a little forward. "Vanessa?" He says louder.

"Riker?" She replies. Then run to eachother and hug really tight. Laura and I look at each other. It was kind of awkward.

Lauras POV

I feel a slight tension inbetween Ross and I. Rydel was screaming because well she was giving birth all natural.

Over and over again all I could her was her screaming. Out of all honesty I Am glad I came back to California. I am glad I met Ross when I was thirteen I am glad I had sex with him when I was fourteen. All of my mistakes have become why I am stranded here on this island.

Ross Pov

Rydels screaming filled the air. But I was tuned out lost in Lauras Chocolate brown eyes. Laura and I being best friends since we were three is the best thing that has ever happened to me. She is the best thing that happened to me. Her being my first and I hope she is my last because she already is my everything. I just realized being stranded on this island is the best thing that has happened to me in a while.

Rikers pov

Vanessa and I were still hugging. Being stranded on this stupid island isn't so bad.

N/A

Today I got a comment about my books. She said she loved my books and it literally brightened my day. So guys within the next few chapters your gonna see some major plot twists.

I hope you enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them.

-Emmy Lynch xoxo