Chapter 18

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My wifi would t work. Then Wattpad wouldn't let me in. So, yeah.

Thanks for soooooo many likes and views. Keeping putting my story out there and comment. If you want more. Please comment something.

Thanks so much and here's another chapter.

-Emmalee😜😊😝😍😛😄

Gillian's POV

Gus and I are hugging each other. I am terrified. We can't find Laura and Rydel. We are being loaded into a little boat and I see Laura.

"LAURA!" I scream she sees us.

"GILLIAN! RYDEL THEIR RIGHT THERE!" She grabs Dell and drags her over to us.

We all fit on two boat and start paddling towards nothing. We see no land at all. We just have to stay together and not freak out.

I look around us the last thing I remember was cold water on my skin and yelling.

Laura's POV

I wake up in a sandy area. I rub my back. I sit up. All I was in was a bikini. That's what we were all in. It was that morning was the second morning we were going to go to the pools.

I see Rydel next to me. She was rubbing her hair. All of the older males were not here. I hear a slight cry of a baby.

I look around. I see a boat. It must be the boat we were on.

I get up and feel a little dizzy. I walk a little faster over to the boat. There is a little girl in a little bathing suit. The one Vanessa packed for her baby. I pick the three day old baby.

I rock her. She must be hungry. Well Rydels pregnant. She might have milk. Well my baby died, so I have milk.

She touches my boob again. I start to cry. You know how much I wanted to be a mother, but this is Rikers baby.

Maybe Ross and I will get back together. No! Ross doesn't love you anymore.

I start to sob as this baby cries in my arms.

Rydel hugs me.

"Should I feed her?"

"If you think you can."

"Will you come with me? I'm quite scared."

"It's gonna be okay. I will come with you." I look back as Rydel starts walking am I really gonna do this?"

Mystery POV

I was in the woods because I really had to go to the bathroom. As I start to pee I hear two voices. I hide in a bush still peeing and I didn't have my pants on.

Laura and Delly sit seriously four feet away from me. I sit on the ground trying to consecrate on what I was doing. I farted and they turned looking at where the bush I was at.

How embarrassing. Laura looks over and then pulls down her bathing suit top to reveal her small breast.

I try and look away, but it was just wow.

All of us boys went in the woods this morning after we got rid of our back pains and stiffness.

Riker left Ryan with the girls.

Laura starts to feed the baby in her arms.