Chapter 21

Woohoo 2.5k baby.

Chapter 21

Laura's POV

I sit on the beach as the sun comes up. Our third day here I can't stand it. Ross bugging me to talk to him 24/7. Every time though. I walk away crying. I can't stand him right now. I want to give in and get back together, but not this time.

Ross and I were paired to sleeping in the same tent. They all want us together, but no.

I am startled when hand touches my back. When I turn their is my cousin Lauren standing there.

I thought it would be Ross again.

"Lauren, what's up?"

"I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"I can see how hurt both you and Ross are, but I still think you should not hold a grudge whatever he did he didn't mean it. He's been trying to tell you that. You haven't slept, ate, or really done anything."

"Okay, Lauren, but now isn't the time. He doesn't trust me."

"Laur..."

"Please go away I want to be alone." I say a little rudely.

"Okay, have it your way I was just trying to help. I didn't know you were on your freaking period!"

"What?"

"SAVE IT!" she walks away. No more like stomps away.

Ross POV

I wake up to no Laura again. Third day in a row.

I stop thinking and hear some yelling and then someone saying my name.

"Ross I don't know why you want to date her she's a bitch!"

"Sometimes." I say under my breath. "YOU SHOULDN'T SAY THAT ABOUT YOUR COUSIN!"

"WELL IT'S TRUE!" Okay mate she isn't lying their, but still. Laura just needs to calm down.

I need to stop thinking about this or I may cry.

Rikers POV

We were all sitting in a circle trying to figure out a way to get Laura and Ross back together. Laura was sitting by the shore and Ross was gathering more fire wood.

"How are we gonna do that. She doesn't wanna be with him."

I looked over at where Laura was at and she was gone. No where to be seen, and neither was Ross.

I get up and start to look for them along with the others. I grab Ryan and then go.

I walk into the forest and see what I wouldn't have expected in years. We didn't even have to touch it or make a move on them.

Oh my gosh.