Fear

I was helping the turtles beat the absolute crap out of Kraang when Leo cut down the last one. Unfortunately, it didn't die immediately, and had a message. "Aaaajjjaaaaa....." It said in a glitch, static voice. A chill ran up my spine as we paused. "What?" I asked the robot. "The ones k-knoowwnnn as KraaaaAAAnngg.... have.... The one.... known aAAASSSSS!-" The Kraang pulled out a little metal sphere that blinked and glowed before Raph stabbed it, killing it.

The  turtles retracted into their shells and I hid behind a dumpster when the thing popped. Instead of an explosion the little bomb popped and split in two, revealing a floating hologram. Looking at the screen curiously, I saw a dim, alien room with a glass cell. Inside the cell was something that made my blood run cold,  my heart dropping in fear.

"Sirus?!" I choked out

"Sirus?!" I choked out. The tiny, shadowy, figure looked up and stepped into the light. "Aja, hel-" The feed cut out and tears flowed freely. "No, no, no, no, no! He was supposed to be with mom, why wasn't he with mom, how did the Kraang get him-" "Aja, are you okau?" "He was supposed to be in Manhattan why hasn't she told me he's gone, is he okay? If they hurt him I swear to good I'll fu-" "AJA!" Donnie yelled in my ear.

"Ow, what?" I asked him, holding my ears. "Are you okay? Who was that?" He asked, holding my forearms. "No, Donnie, I am not okay, that was my little brother!"

We where in the lair and I paced around the kitchen. "How did the Kraang get our little brother?" Leo asked. "I don't know, he was supposed to be in Manhattan for school! How did they find him? How did they get him? Why didn't the school call me?" I asked. "Aja, your pacing a hole in the floor." Raph said, grabbing me by the biceps and setting me on a chair. "How would you feel if a nine year old you where emotionally invested in got kidnapped by sadistic robots!?" I asked, screaming.

The turtles winced and covered their ears. "Do not worry, child, we will rescue Sirus." Splinter reassured me, patting my back. "We'll no shit we're gonna rescue him, he's a baby!" I said.