Caught

I was hanging out in the barn with Donnie, handing him tools as he worked on some pet project of his. I'll be honest, I was a bit bored, but I found a way to remedy that.

I hopped off the desk I was sitting on and went behind Donnie, kissing the top of his head. He jolted before setting the tools down and turning to me with a shy smile. "Did you need something?" He asked. "Nah. Just wanted to give you affection since you're working so hard." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Aw! Well, thank you." He said, setting me on the desk. He stood up and rolled the chair away, attacking me with kisses until he did something I didn't expect. He went for my neck. I squealed at tensed up, prompting him to take a step back.

"Ah! I’m sorry, was that not okay? I should've asked, shouldn't I?" He asked, his eyes wide with worry. "It's just that I red that hitting a nervous point on your neck releases endorphins and I thought you might like it but you didn't and I'll never do it agai-" I cut him off by kissing him. A little cliche, but it got him to stop rambling.

"I never said I didn't like it, it just surprised me." I said, smiling at him shyly. He turned bright pink and kissed me again, and after a few moments he returned to my neck, looking at me before biting down, gently.

I kept rubbing and kissing the top of his head, playing with his bandana as he tugged at the skin on my neck. Most sounds got muffled, but I heard the barn door open and glanced up to see... everyone.

"You two are dating?!"