Weak

Tears pricked in my eye as I stood and walked slowly to Sirus, hands over my mouth. "S-Sirus... your legs...." I said in a shaky voice. "Yeah, Daddy hurt my spinal cord, but it doesn't hurt or nothin'! The doctors said I was super tough!" He said, flexing his biceps and smiling.

He went to help Leo with something and my legs went weak as the door closed. "That... that awful man! H-he- Sirus- why?" I asked, sobbing.

"Shhhh.... there there, he can't get you now." Donnie said, kissing my forehead and rubbing my back.

"I- I couldn't protect him! That's my job, and I failed! I'm so weak!" I hiccuped, hands over my face. "Hey, no, no, no! You did protect him, you got him out of there! You are so strong!" Donnie whispered, kissing my hands.

"H-he can- can't walk!" I so bed, latching onto Donnie. "That is not your fault, it's that bastard's fault for hurting him, and you!" He said, pulling my hands from my face and kissing my tear stained face. "But Sirus can't regenerate! He won't be able to play soccer, or run, or jump, or dance! He can'teven go ho-home, because those bastards know where we live, and they'repatrolling the fucking streets for us!" I whimpered.

"That's not true. We'll figure something out. We'llget Sirus home, and maybe I can invent something for his legs." Donmie said softly. "I- Donnie, you don't have to, Sirus, and his health, are my responsibility." I said, still crying freely. "Well, I love you, so your health is my responsibility, and I'm gonna help whether you want me to or not."

I buried my head in his shoulder and he hugged ,e tighter, whispering kind words while I cried.