Doubt of Brothers

~Donnie p.o.v~

I stood on the fire escape for a moment, my brain rebooting as I stared at the spot Aja had been seconds before.

Just then reality hit me like a truck and I began jumping from rooftop to rooftop, laughing and whooping like a maniac.

I paused in the sewer tunnels, feeling the spot she kissed. My face was warm and tingly and I could feel the slight stick of her lip gloss. I got into the lair and my brothers watched me amble around, lovestruck and giggling and red.

"Uh, is everything okay dude?" Mikey asked. "Better than okay." I said, dazed, flooping over the top of the couch and staring at the TV upside down. Raph and Leo where playingMario Cart. "Did April and Casey break up or something?" Raph said, eyes on the screen.

"Better. Aja kissed me." I said in a hushed voice. Everyone's pupils dilated suddenly, and the characters on screen crashed as my brothers turned to look at me.

"You're kidding!" Leo said. "Nope! She kissed my cheek when I left, and she looked so adorably shy!" I exclaimed.

"Like a chinchilla?" Raph asked sarcastically, eluding to my old nickname for April.

"Oh, ha ha. I get it, I might not have had much chance with April, but my chances are higher with Aja!" I defended.

"How so?" Leo wondered, humoring me. "One. Aja is a woman of extreme intelligence, and therefore enjoys intelligent conversations with me. Two. Like me, she is a mutant, and though I hate to admit it, her need for secrecy limits potential boyfriends. Three. She doesn't have a stupid friend like Casey to get in the way!"