Anger

~Donnie p.o.v~

The next time Aja called was a few days after the flower incident. I could hear heavy breathing on the other side of the phone, and Aja's voice was frantic. "Don, is- is Sirus there?!" She exclaimed. "No? I thought he just got out of school?" I replied. "He was supposed to, but his teacher said he went home sick after recess. I was still work, and I'm running to my apartment to check if he's there." She said with bated breath.

~Aja p.o.v~

I got to my apartment complex just as the sun was setting. Why was it so damn far away, and why didn't I take a taxi? I stood to catch my breath and four shadows dropped down beside me. Donnie put a comforting hand on my shoulder as I panted, my heart racing. "He... he isn't- isn't answering the phone." I gasped.

We went up the fire escape and my heart dropped. My apartment was trashed. Items where thrown everywhere, but among the wreckage was Sirus's backpack, torn and discarded.

My arms went limp and burning hot tears pricked my eyes. "Sirus?!" I called, looking frantically around the house. When I was sure it was empty I sat on the couch, staring at my hands as tears flowed freely.

Crreeeeee... A floorboard creaked and I lunged towards the sound, my arms wrapping around something invisible. We hit the ground and I saw a chameleon mutant struggling in my grip.

"Where. Is. Sirus?"

We took the chameleon, bound and blindfolded, back to the lair. He was smug, saying we couldn't get anything out of him, and my patience was running thin.

"This would be so much easier if you just cooperate." Donnie said, looking at the chameleon we had tied to a metal chair. "Why? Michealis has probably killed that bitchy little punk anyway." He said.

Bang!

I pulled out my gun and aimed down, a bullet landing in the tiny space between his legs, leaving a dark dent. "Say something like that again, bitch." I dared him, "I'll shoot your junk off." I promised, looking him in the eye.