Blood Ties (Finale part 2)

Warning: Aja's dad says a lot of bad things.

We stormed the warehouse and all hell broke loose. Trident, lasers, and the occasional splatter of blood flew by, and the clang of metal on metal was deafening, but I kept my attention on my target. Michealis.

I climbed up the metal stairs as he fled onto the roof of the building. The wind blew past and I held the gun steady in my hand as I watched him like a hawk. He had that damned cleaver in his hands! "Put the knife down, Dad." I said sternly. "You bitch! How dare you point that thing at me!?" He asked, waving the cleaver around. "Only because you've hurt everyone in our family with that thing." I saisaid, taking a small step forward.

"What family? A whore of a wife, a faggot of a son, and mutant freak as a daughter!" He yelled. "And a murderer father." I commented harshly.

The sounds of fighting stopped and Donnie came up with his brothers. They stared between my father and I in silence. "You're outnumbered, Michealis. Just put the knife away and we won't hurt you." I said softly. "You're a traitorous freak too. Pointing a gun at me and calling your boyfriends up, you whore," He said, tossing the knife off the roof, "I guess you really are your mothers daughter, severing bloodlines like this." Donnie went towards him cautiously with a rope.

"Bloodlines my ass, you've spilt more family blood than anyone I know!" I said loudly. He growled and lunged at Donnie, a box cutter in his hand.

Bang!

~Third Person p.o.v~
~??? Later~

It had been three years since the fight between the fish people and the mutants, and things had changed a lot. After Aja shot him, Michealis had gone into a comatose state, and had yet to wake up. Sirus was currently going to a theatrical school and taking estrogen, and his physical therapy was going well. Mikey was currently in the process of spray painting every buildbpard, April and Casey had gone to college, and Leo and Raph where running a dojo of young mutants and fishpeople.

Aja and Donnie had gotten married, and where currently living in Aja's apartment. "Anything yet Hon?" Donnie asked, peering into the room. I sat crouched on the cold linoleum, peering over the edge of the half full bathtub and the things inside. "Not yet." I replied sadly, staring at the eggs.

They had, ah, come out about nine months ago, originally the size of apples, and now they where a bit bigger than a human baby

They had, ah, come out about nine months ago, originally the size of apples, and now they where a bit bigger than a human baby. Something in the back of Aja's head told her to put them in water, so she did, and now the couple waited for them to hatch.

Crick. One of the eggs cracked. "Ah!" Aja exclaimed, sitting up and leaning over a bit. Donnie rushed over and crouched beside her, staring at the eggs and putting a hand over hers. The other other eggs began to hatch, the pink one opening first. I little girl with green axolotl features and a plastron came out, wailing softly. Donnie took her to the sink to clean her up as the deeper purple egg hatched, revealing a little boy, nearly identical to his father, save for a mop of strawberry colored hair, and dark eyes resembling his mother's.

Finally the pale purple egg chipped, and another little girl crawled out. She looked like a turtle, but her tail was long, and small gills flared on her neck. "They're all so beautiful." Aja said, tears in her eyes as she and Donnie held there babies for the first time.