Wrath of a Sister

We stood on the roof of a building, planning. Well, the turtles were planning. I would've charged in headfirst, had the turtles not held me down so they could survey.

"Aja, we have visual on Sirus!" Leo called. I ran over and peered over their shoulders. I saw the cell with my baby brother, only this time a Kraang was with him. "For what is known as the last time, tell Kraang about the mutant known as Aja." The bot said. "And for the last time, I don't know what you mean by mutant you overgrown roomba-wannabe sorry excuse of a cyborg!" He yelled with tears in his eyes. "Definetly related to Aja." Raph said sarcastically. "Atta boy!" I said with a relieved chuckle.

"So be it." The robot said, taking a syringe of mutagen. "No!" I shrieked, jumping off the roof and running into the building. It was abandoned, used for Kraang experiments.

I threw myself into the door, denting it. I pried myself away and punched the metal door. My fist broke the metal with a screech, and I tore the metal like tinfoil and stepping through. Shots were fired at me, but I ignored the burns on my skin.

I heard an unearthly roar, and I charged at the robots. I grabbed the first one by the wrist and face, tearing it's arm off before beating the next bot into scrap with it. The Kraang with my brother locked himself in, but that meant nothing. I punched through the glass, cracking it. I picked up a big piece and stabbed the Kraang in the stomach. The giant glob of chewed gum that operated it screamed in pain before a purple-pink liquid ran down my arm.

Using my clean, uninjured hand, I scooped my brother up and his head got buried in my shoulder, sobbing. "Shh... shh... I've got you, and nobody will hurt you. Ever again." I hissed the last part at the Kraang, shots whizzing past.

I barreled into one, using my tail to whack it's head off. The final one got a special force placed on it as I smashed it with a chair, MMA style. Over. And over. And over.

I climbed back up the building and saw the turtles staring at the screen, pale white and petrified. "Aja..." Leo said slowly, staring at me, covered in pink blood and burns. "That was...." Donnie couldn't find the words. "Awesome!" Raph exclaimed, stars in his eyes. " That was absolute carnage!" He yelled, hugging me. This is new....

"Aja, who're they? Why do you have a tadpole tail?" A tiny voice asked. "Oh, Sirus, these are my new friends, the Hamatos. And the reason I have an axolotls tail is... well, it's.... um... kinda like Spiderman, I guess? My DNA mixed with an axolotls, and now I can breathe underwater." His heterochromatic eyes widened.

"They're turtles!" He said, pointing. "Ninja turtles, little dude!" Mikey said. "That's so cool!" He said, gripping my shirt. "Aja, what was that aggression in their?" Leo asked. "That, Leo, was my full wrath."