Sweet

~Donnie p.o.v~

I woke up in Aja's apartment. At first I didn't understand why, but then I remembered I had comforted her when she was scared. I had also offered to stay the night as reassurance. I guess she put a weighted blanket over meeeee nope. Aja was laying over my plastron, her head tucked into the crook of my neck.

Warm breath fanned over my collarbone and made me shudder. She was so close. I could kiiiiii- Donnie, no, she is asleep, don't be a creep. Buuttt... She wouldn't mind, right? Without realizing it I had held her up, putting her sleeping face inches from mine. Just then her eyelids began to flicker and I laidback down, shutting my eyes as she woke up.

She sat up, straddling my plastron before she gasped and fell off, landing with a thud. I pretended to wake up and see her on the ground, rubbing her head.

"Good morning." She said nonchalant, blushing. "Morning." I said. I think this was the first time I've seen Aja in the sunlight; she was gorgeous. She stood up and tied her hair into a ponytail, going to make breakfast.

"Thank you." She said out of the blue. "For what?" I asked as she set a plate down in front of me. "For staying." She said. "It's no problem, Aja. You and Sirus where understandably scared." I said with a small smile. "Yeah, I guess." She said, resting her head on my shoulder. I felt her hair trail over my shell and a shudder ran over my spine.

~Aja p.o.v~

I liked Donnie. I realized this last night as he comforted me. He was kind and smart and sweet. I was so grateful for him. "Aja, I just remembered, I made something for you." He said, pulling out a small pouch. He handed it to me and I undid the drawstring, taking out a purple, pistol sized gun.

 He handed it to me and I undid the drawstring, taking out a purple, pistol sized gun

"Oh my goodness." I said, feeling it's weight in my palm. "It's a sort of multi-purpose gun. This first trigger, in the normal spot, shoots electric wires like a teaser, and this one in front shoots actual bullets. It uses pistol rounds though, so you can get ammo anywhere." He explained, pointing to the triggers. "Thank you, Donnie."