Aphrodisiac Flowers

I was at work when my boss came into my little office area. "Hey Aja." She said; she knew about my mutation, and was calm about it. She said it would help my work. "Hey Minerva, did you need something?" I asked her. "Actually, yes. Some divers found a strange plant underwater nearby, I thought you could look into it's properties. It might have something to do with...." She trailed off before gesturing to my tail. "Mutagen?" I assumed. She nodded and took out a glowing pink flower in a jar of water.

 She nodded and took out a glowing pink flower in a jar of water

"Oh. Pretty." I said, taking the jar and opening it. I cut out a snippet and put it under my microscope. My boss left and I snapped a picture, sending it to Donnie. Have you ever seen anything like this? I asked before peering into the microscope.

I adjusted the settings to get a clear look, and saw something pink and syrupy oozing out of the snippet where I cut it. "Interesting..." I mumbled, taking a cotton swab and collecting a sample.

The room suddenly filled with a scent like jasmine. My phone buzzed and I checked it, my head getting woozy. No, never. He said, and I pressed the call button near the top. Something wasn't right. "Aja? Is everything okay?" Donnie asked, worried. "The flower.... I think there's a weird chemical in the fluid it excretes. I don't... feel... right." I mumbled, going over to the window and opening it.

"Aja, Aja describe what's happening." He said. I put my phone of speaker and set it down, checking the microscope with shaky legs and spinning vision. "The flower.... has... similar properties... to red.... gins-" I fell over and hit my head, hearing yelling as I blacked out.

~Third Person P.o.v.~

The turtles all sat in Donnie's lab. When they got to the research wing of the aquarium and found her, she was on the ground with a fever. They rushed her, and the flower to the lab. April and Casey where watching Sirus, and the girl had a rapid heart rate. Mikey, Raph, and Leo left the lab for a minute and Aja woke up. Instead of her normal turquoise eyes, they where hot pink and glowing like the flower.

"Donnie!" The girl cried, jumping onto his shell and wrapping her tail around his torso and leg. "Feeling no nakakatawa!" She spoke in a foreign language, cuddling into Donnie and making him blush bright red.

"Guys! She's awake, and speaking Filipino!" Donnie exclaimed. They all rushed in and smirked when they saw the girl holding onto their brother. "Ang mga  bulaklak aphrodisial, huwag hawakan!" She cried, pointing to the flower containing the jar. Then the effects got their second wind and her eyes got pinker. She giggled hysterically and wrapped her arms around Donnie's neck, burying her head in the space between his shoulder and head.

Suddenly she bit gently into his neck, just above his jugular, drawing a thin stream of blood. Donnie tensed up and was grateful his brothers couldn't see what she was doing. He hooked his elbows under her knees to hold her up as she mumbled. "Ang tamis mo...." She repeated over and over. "Dude, what's she saying?" Mikey asked. "Beats me." Raph answered. "Donnie, what was she saying before we found her?" Leo asked, looking at the girl. He met her eyes fkr a minute and she grumbled, qrapping around Donnie like a constrictor.

"Hoy, Donnie, Donnie, Donnie, gusto mong malaman ang isang sikreto? Mahal kita!" She said, spreading her arms wide and then falling backwards, her head trailing to the floor.

She squirmed her way out of his grip and sat on his desk, her legs swinging back and forth. Donnie took out a recorder and hit play, strapping it to her arm. "Mahal kita, mahal kita, mahal kita! Isa kang mabait at gwuapong henyo, at mahal kita!"