Mother

We arrived back at my apartment. The chameleon gave us all the information we needed, so we went back to my place to find things we can use against the fishpeople and the Kraang. When we got there, however, a tall, severe woman stood in the wreckage.

"Uh.... Hi." Leo said once he saw her. Instead of freaking out, she turned clear, sharp blue eyes to me and looked me over. "Aja." She began. I tensed up on instinct and backed up, hitting Donnie's plastron softly. "You look well." She finished. I looked around the room and saw she had cleaned up. At least, the furniture was upright.

"I- Thank you, Mother... but why are you here?" I asked her. "My son has been kidnapped, my daughter mutated, and my former husband escaped from prison, Aja. I came to help." She said. "R-right. Why are you not freaking out about the mutations? My name is Donatello, by the way." Donnie asked, hugging me against his shell. "I wanted to know what was happening in Aja's life, and it just so happened Minerva is an old classmate of mine. She never mentioned turtles though." My mother said. "Focus. What did you mean by 'help?'" Raph asked.

"I mean, I have plenty of strong, capable workers who could help you against the... ah.... robots and fishpeople... and I can take Sirus to the hospital, a task that would be difficult for you." She said.

"Mom, why interfere now? Why after the infidelity, the neglect, sending us away?" I asked her. She sighed and asked the turtles tp wait outside for a moment.

"Before Sirus was born, Aja, I tried to be there for you. You where an isolated girl, and you hardly had a spark of life in you, so I worried. But once Sirus was born, suddenly you where a firecracker. Life burned in your eyes, and I thought you'd be okay. So I focused on Sirus. He was born so sad and sick, and I became stressed. In my stress, I was rash. I had affairs, and when yourfather found out I was ashamed. I thought it would be better for you and Sirus if I left."

"Wha- Mom, we had just been traumatized, we needed adult supervision, and you left for Beijing!" I hissed. "I know. I was a bad mother, but I wa t to try and fix it. When you and the turtles fimd Sirus, I'll send in ,y best men, sworn to secrecy in with you to help you fight, and to transport Sirjs to the hospi if need be. After that, if you want me to leave, I'll leave." She said.

"....Fine."