Not Again...

~Donnie p.o.v.~

I was working in my lab, trying to make something a bit more... effective than Aja's rifle for her. Suddenly the image of the axolotl girl flashed in my head, and my face tingled with heat.

I kept working as my mind wandered. My stomach started to flutter and, reflected in metal I saw I was redder that Raph's mask. "She's really pretty." I mumbled to myself. "Are you simping for April again?" Mikey asked, suddenly appearing behind me. "Argh! I- Mikey? No- what? No. I wasn't talking about April." I said, turning redder.

"Oh. Then who where you talking ahout?" He asked nosily. "Did you need something, Michelangelo?" I asked him, trying to change the subject. "Oh yeah, I need more smokebombs." Mikey said, taking a carton of them and leaving.

I heard echoing yipping and peeked out of my lab. Did Mikey bring another anima.... Nope! Aja came in, leading Sirus, who had their dog on a leash. She looked different though. Good different.

 Good different

"Wow..." I mumbled, partially hiding behind the door. "Hey guys!" Aja greeted. "Hey.... Why are there stickers on your arms?" Raph asked. "I picked Ajie's outfit and she let me put stickers on her! I can't put stickers on Hunter though." Sirus said, pointing to the fluffy dog.

"Oh, you finally named him?" Leo asked, making himself known. "Yep. A friend of mine recommended it." Aja replied. "Uh, Aja do you mind helping me with an experiment?" I asked, revealing myself.

"Sure Don." She said, gliding past me into the lab.

I'm in love again... I realized.