I Trust You

Okay, hi guys! So horcam26 recently brought to my attention that my story is number 1 in TMNT, and I wanted to thank you for that. It has also come to my attention that I've been putting these guys through the ringer, so from today, September 22th, to the 24th, there will be nothing but lighthearted chapters and happy! Also, this chapter has some... implications  between Donnie and Aja. They don't do it, but they talk about it a bit... and Aja's not wearing much. But it ends cutesy, and this book will not have smut!

So everyone had already taken a bath to get the webs and bug goo-blood off, and I was sitting in the tub watching my tail flick in the water, making splashed. The door suddenly opened and Donnie stood there, grabbed something off the counter, saw me, and froze.

We stayed perfectly still for a solid minute until we heard Mikey stomping up the stairs, the last one, aside from us, awake. Not wanting Mikey to seething awkward situation, Donnie came inside the bathroom and closed the door behind him, bright red and covering his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-" I covered his rambling up as Mikey blundered past, hitting thebathroom door on accident, opening it slightly. "Mikey, I'm in here!" I called. He apologized and closed the door, going to his room.

Donnie was about to leave before I calmly said; "He locked it, and it's fine, Don." I said, and he hesitantly walked over, his shell hitting the side of the tub as he sat down beside it. "I- I'm sorry." He said again. "Don, there's nothing to apologize for." I said, patting his head. One of my arms covered my chest, my tail slung over my hips, and a thick sheen of bubbles hid the rest.

"I- what do you mean?! I barged in, not realizing you where here, and instead of kicking me out, we're both in here and your-" He seemed to bite his tongue, choking on his words. I wasn't dense. I knew what he was going to say.

"Donnie, it doesn't bug me because I trust ya'. I know if anything did happen, I'd be fine. You wouldn't hurt me. Not on purpose." I said, patting his head again. I couldn't do much more, or the lack of blood flow to his brain might kill him.

"Ah- you- Ahem... in that case... can I ask you something?" He wondered. "You technically just did, but sure." I responded. "Um... can I... play with your hair? It's just that my brothers and I don't have hair and I wanted to know what it felt like." He said, blushing li,e nobody's business.

"Sure, but you're helping me wash it. This much hair is kind of a pain to manage." I said, handing him some soap.

"Then why keep it so long?" He asked me. "Well, back when my dad lived with us, my mom would bring back samples from work to see how well they take care of different types of hair, coarse hair, fine hair, downy... and she used to braid it everyday, so I kind of never... thought about cutting it." I said as he lathered soap on my scalp.

"So you two used to be close?" He asked. "Yeah, but then Dad snapped, and she threw herself into work, traveling overseas to find new makeup products for her company," I said, "but I think she still kept us in mind. Most of her products are environmentally friendly, and she told me it was because of how much I ragged on non-eco friendly companies, and she's working on products that don't upset my axolotl skin. So she at least think of us a bit."