TRIBUS

v SPOTIFY v

You Promised
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2kJy1jTwFaLj5QxLBdof6u?si=kHRpO6O-Rl6Jrw22zl_0zQ

^ SPOTIFY ^

We arrived at the base sooner than later and the small cabin, barley the size of a bedroom stood infront of us. it looked abandon which made it all the more better of a hiding spot.

i pulled the twins from the van and set them on the ground. they where on their knees below me, rather flattering if you ask me.

"woah blondys mine" sapnap hurdled out of the van and caught himself with the tree, barley able to stand on his own.

"fuck you" karl said from under the blindfold

"you wish" sapnap replied quickly and sassily witch caught him a scoff from karl.

"your not wrong" i turned around and saw karl was sitting criss cross on the floor with his blindfold in his hands

"how the hell-" i didn't even question him because karl has been full of surprises lately

"damn" sapnap looked karl up and down.

"how old are they" techno shut the van off and stood close near us

"24" i said and cross my arms as george took his blind fold.

"well i mean there's not much of an age gap sap" techno held in his giggle but failed majorly

"how old are you sap" karl mocked technos voice and stared at sapnap

"hm that's for me to know and for you to find out" he sounded so sure of himself it made me cringe

"ehm 22 ehm" techno fake coughed and told the boys sapnaps age.

"FUCK YOU" sapnap dramatically yelled at techno

"just because i'm not on coms doesn't mean i can't hear you muffin heads" bad came from the cabin

skeppy immediately ran up to bad and hugged him, gross.

"this is your guys base?" george looked disappointed

"ofcourse. because we can work with 15+ people in a 6 by 6 room" techno scoffed and helped sapnap to the front door.

"jesus i was just asking" george stood up and picked his back up with him.

"follow us. but you have to put the blindfolds back on okay?" i asked george softly and picked the cat up from the van.

"do i even have a choice" he shook his head and kept his bag sturdy in his hand while he walked infront of me

we all made it into the wooden shack and it was modern on the inside, this spot alone was worth more than our lives. well that's what philza says anyway.

we stood in the middle of the room in scilence for a moment

i looked at george and smiled, he looked nervous and confused

"relax" i whispered at him, handing him his cat

we all stood face forward with our arms behind our back, almost in army position besides the twins.

bad hit a button on his belt and suddenly the floor began moving down

"what the-" george said really loudly

"shut the hell up" skeppy hushed him quickly

before i could think i found myself wrapping my hands around george's head and i tied the blindfold on losley, on purpose.

sapnap tied karl's even though we knew it wouldn't last.

we moved down for a while before we hit rock bottom. the door opened slowly and revealed the marble floors, gold and black colored walls and ceilings. it was an extremely large operation house so we all live, eat, sleep, and work here.

"my boys!" techno exclaimed as the door opened and 3 little piglets came running up to him

bad rushed up to us and looked at sapnap who was barley able to stand.

"okay come on, i'll get nick some ointment for the burn and we need to get that bullet out of you" he took my shoulder and helped some of weight off my leg.

"fuck wait" i quickly said which earned me a hard slap on my head from daryl but i turned around

"watch them" i pointed sternly at the twins and looked at skeppy

"jesus okay" he shrugged and took them by their arms

"okay let's go" i mumbled to daryl and we started walking to the medical room.

as my leg ached and barley held from bleeding i was doing nothing but holding in my grunts.

"okay, sit down and i'll let you know before i go in" he looked a little worried but not surprised.

you see when someone usually gets shot they are given surgery, proper stitching, pain meds. and it's not that we can't afford it but phil just doesn't like being modern. we have to go into wounds and things as such without any type of medication unless it's some sort of open surgery. No pain meds, no anesthesia, and no stitching. all wounds must be closed with the burning blade of satin, as techno calls it. or just a hot blade.

"clay, you ready?" he asked as he sat on the round spiny chair with a pair of tweezers in his hand.

i pulled my dagger from my hand holster and bit down on the rubbery handle.

i quickly nodded yes and shut my eyes, preparing for the pain to come.

sudden burning came from my leg and it took everything in me not to just punch daryl.

i felt my head start to go dizzy and all of the sudden i felt my leg spike with pain iv felt before.

i gripped the chair below me and pulled on my hair with my free hand.

"all done" he said quickly and backed away from me

i took the knife from my mouth, putting it back into my holster.

"fuck" i sighed heavily under my breathe and opened my eyes wide.

i looked down and saw the bright red skin that hurt even more just to look at. i nodded and bad came back over to me, begging to rub a oil looking liquid onto it. it stung but it was nothing compared to what i had just gone through. he wrapped a white fabric around my calf and patted it softly.

"thank you daryl" i patted his shoulder and hopped onto my non injured leg.

i put very little weight onto my other leg but just enough to walk.

"of course clay" he smiled and waved as i left the room.

i slowly made my way back to the main rooms and saw the twins sitting standing at the island, but what surprised me is that both of them had a hand chained to the cuffs under the table.

"really zak" i shook my head and went to unchain the two.

"hey! they kept trying to walk around and it was getting annoying following them" he defended his side of the story and i understood it

he was getting muffin mix out for daryl, ofcourse.

i took the two boys from the table and began my journey down to the basement.

1140 words

bro i got locked out of wattpad for 2 weeks and i couldn't write anything i was so annoyed