CENTUM TRIGINTA QUATTUOR

I bolted out of bed, my back shooting up at I tried to regain my breathe. my back was sweaty and my scalp felt drenched, though it was still dark outside.

a nightmare. and I scared the tiger while at it, because she flinched her head up and looked at me, an unreadable animal expression on her face.

"hey" I heard georges groggy voice, him sitting up rather quickly as well.

my heart was pounding, I felt like it could pop out of my chest. I couldn't even form a full sentence and george saw that. I had opened my mouth to say something but the only thing that came out was my hushed breathing.

"no one else is here" georges voice was soft, I felt his arms wrap around my torso and I leaned into his touch.

I slowly nodded, turning to pull him into my arms. out breathing mixed with one another's, our arms tangled into a mess as we laid back down.

"I missed this" I pressed my lips against the top of his head, feeling his fluffy brown hair against my dry lips.

"you have no idea" george mumbled into my chest, his grip only growing tighter on me as he snuggled into my body.

I smiled, my mind racing with thoughts that I didnt even know were possible anymore. having george in my arms, his body clinging onto me like he thought he was going to be pulled away.

in a sense, I think its a good thing that I dont remember what happened while I was away. though I know in the back of my head, I know what happens, I know what happened. but I didnt, I didnt really remember any of it happening which just makes my mind ease a little.

my body will never fully recover, I will never be what I used to. but it doesn't matter, im with my family. im with the people that dont care who you are, what you've been through, because in the end of it all, we are family.

I heard george fall asleep, his very faint snoring muffled by my chest. I couldn't fall back asleep, I was so involved with georges snoring, that slight smirk that rested on his pink flushed lips, his perfect brunette hair that was so overgrown that it grew over his ears and was starting to curl out.

I have almost lost my life a dozen times, I have been through so much that no one even knows about. but it doesn't matter, because I am right here with george, with my family, and I wouldn't want it to be any other way.

I was born to be an assassin, with a drunk father who beat me to pass time, a careless mother who really was just selfish, an older brother who was kept in the dark most of his life, and a younger sister who turned out to be a mini me.

I was born to be an assassin, thinking I killed my father and finding phil, giving my sister to a good family who I knew would treat her well.

finding phil, finding a new father. it was hard at first but I started to accept him, and he started to be the dad I never had. and with that, came three siblings. an older brother, and two twin sisters.

I got hurt, mentally and physically, but I always had my family to turn back to.

getting sent on the mission to take out two world wanted criminals, finding twin brothers who were begging to be kidnapped. we couldn't kill them because they were innocent, but we couldn't leave them because they had seen our faces.

oh and that mask, that stupid white mask that got burnt in that house fire. but that day we added two more people to our family, them having the brands, and fighting along side with us.

one day I was in a bar, but I didnt account for george when I went into the back. he god mad, jealous almost and I felt horrible. it was a void in my stomach that I couldn't fill because I had lost his trust.

so I promised him my life. for I did make this sacrifice for the better of both. death, will never do us part.

rule one was always more of a joke, make no emotional attachments, in this line of work we never know whose going to come home. if you get attached to someone there may be no coming home.

but rule one did have truth behind it, but instead of making no emotional attachments, make ones you would die for. make attachments, that you would walk through hell and back for, making sure that every day they were happy and content, give them everything they could ever want and more. be the partner they love, and dont change yourself for the person because then they wouldn't be worth it, because they dont love you for who you are.

and who I am, is Clay collins. Son of Phil watson, brother to wilbur watson, niki and laura watson, techno and noah blade, lily collins, corpse husband, daryl and zak noven, tom simons. And fiancé to George Davidson.

I look back on all the memories I have made, the friends I have created, everyone I have met. I think of nick, and his stupidly over gay personality. I think of Cameron and her twisted version of family. I think of the night phil rescued me. I think of meeting george. I think of waking up from a coma and seeing my brother and sister standing right by my side.

So lets sit down and have one final chat. this path my life de-railed onto, it couldn't not have been screwed up for the better. I made friends that I would die for, I made a new family, I saved my sisters life, Im getting married.

if I had to go through the same pain I have this life over a hundred times, just so my family could be happy, I would. and I wouldn't think twice about it.

sometimes I try to wonder, what would have happened if I was born into a decent family, well at least one without a drunk father and mafia mother.

I like to think that I could have done something online, not dealing with people, not having anywhere to be at any certain time, not risking my life daily or being on the run.

but if I had a dozen more lives, I would choose this one every time. I would choose the pain, I would choose the loss, because in the end. I have more than I could ever ask for.

I have love.

1133 words

ladies and gentlemen and anyone in-between, this book, has come to a close.

I would like to thank anyone who even chose to click on this book, though some stayed and others didn't, it still means the world to me.
Writing a book like this, and knowing it's word count is over 200 thousand, is incredibly terrifying and amazing at the same time.
i have devoted 5 months to this story, starting October 8th of 2022 and ending February 17th of 2023. This book was on my mind 24/7 and it broke me when i had to ruin ideas or leave them as just ideas.
over the time i have made new friends, a new co author, and just people i care about.
and those people, have been incorporated into the story.
Laura Blade, techno blades fiancé, is a distant OC created by a friend of mine who goes by Juice. though you may see them in my comments, they have helped so much behind the scenes on the story when i couldn't think of an idea or just plain up giving ideas. i truly couldn't have completed this story without them.
Olivia Collins, dreams mother, is a VERY distant OC created off a friend who goes by Liv. This character merely just used her first name, everything about olivia collins and liv are different. liv isn't a psychopath mother, she is simply a college student who literally hasn't read any of my fanfics so LMAO.
Jaiden husband, Corpse husbands, well, husband, is an OC created off a friend of mine who goes by egg. these two are not very similar, though i definitely amplified the gay attitude by a lot making the OC all the better.

I cannot express to you all how much this story means to me. regardless of the readers, regardless that it's a literal fan fiction off of two best friends who play minecraft for a living, it is still my book.

thank you all, so very much.

-Cupid.