Chapter 1: Cardfight!! Vanguard!

This dimension, much like Yugioh Dimension, is also obsessed with a children's card game. Cardfight Vanguard. Hi. My name is Chaeyu, dimension traveler, daughter of the main character in the Neptunia fanfics, not technically made by the author of this book, but that's neither here nor there. After all, he does have permission from his sweetheart who created me to write stories about me, so here I am! Whenever the author writes about other dimensions from now on, expect me to narrate, since these are technically my stories now.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah! Cardfight Vanguard! Another children's card game that I picked up during my time here. Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

~~~

"Hm. I wonder where the rabbit hole took me this time." I say as I step out of what I call "the rabbit hole". Cuz ya know. When dealing with dimensions, you never know where you'll end up. Like the K-Pop hole or the Genshin Impact hole. Uh, anyway, I wasn't alone this time. I had two friends with me, my half Damien who you met in Yugioh Dimension, and my girlfriend, Mila. But she's not here yet.

"Hm. Looks like a regular neighborhood." Damien comments.

The two of us observe our surroundings, and spot another familiar face. Someone who we know and love, Nanu Kanzaki, AKA my father.

"Dad!" I call out without thinking once again, and rush over to him.

He looks over in my direction as I jump on him, hugging him, which causes him to stiffen up.

"Wait, dad?! I'm too young to be a father! And I'm a virgin!" He says in a panic.

"Oh, right, different dimension. You're in high school, right?" I asked as Damien comes up as well.

"You really need to stop running up to the first Nanu you see and suddenly calling him dad." Damien sighs.

Nanu looks at us both. "Let me guess, different dimensional child?"

"Yep." I nod with a goofy smile.

"You seem awfully calm about it." Damien spoke up.

"Eh. Wouldn't be the craziest thing I've heard." The young dad shrugs. "Since you're not from here, I'm guessing you don't play Vanguard?"

"Nope. What's that? Is it another card game?!" I asked excitedly. I had a rather fun time in Yugioh Dimension, so I was rather excited at the idea of learning another card game by now.

"It is. Why?"

"Oh, I learned how to play Yugioh, and it's super fun." I told him.

"What's Yugioh?" He asked, confused.

"Anyway, I wanna learn to play this Vanguard! What about you, Damien?"

"I suppose it could be fun."

"Trust me, it is. Once you start, you'll be hooked. C'mon, I was just heading to a card shop. We can start making you a deck." Dad says with a smile and leads us to a shop called Card Capital. He called it one of the golden oldens, as this shop is pretty famous for being the starting point of a famous cardfighter, Aichi Sendou. He apparently moved to America though, so no meeting him for us. "Okay, let's start with the basics." Dad says as he starts to lay a bunch of cards out on a table. "Pick a card that sticks out to you. Any at all." He tells us.

I look at all the cards, and take note of how great the art of the cards were. Like, Yugioh had some great art too, but the two games were quite different. And the first card to really catch my attention was card with a strange looking dragon on it. Red and blue with gray colors, and it looked almost mechanical. It's name was Chronojet Dragon. Damien also made a interesting choice, picking up some kind of flower dragon.