Damien's Deck Profile

Damien's Grajiorl Dragon Deck is all about setting up Plant Tokens and using Grajiorl's skill for multi attacks

Damien's Grajiorl Dragon Deck is all about setting up Plant Tokens and using Grajiorl's skill for multi attacks. Not only can she call two Plant Tokens at once, but she can also give the tokens defense properties by letting them intercept from the back row! On the first turn, ride the Grade 1 Grajiorl Dragon and search the top seven cards of your deck for a Grade 2 version of herself. If you're unable to grab one, she lets you call a Plant Token. It's likely you already have one in your hand anyway. And if you don't, well, there's always the heart of the cards, I guess? Anyway, if you do have one, ride it on your next turn, then search for Grade 3 Grajiorl. If you can't find one, you get another Plant Token, so there's no real negatives to these skills. Once you achieve Grade 3, you get your Imaginary Gift. I personally can't tell you which one is best for this deck, both offer up great pressure in different ways. Neo Nectar doesn't exactly have a way to generate multiple Force markers, so it's a rather slow deck, but it does have its upsides, that being swarming the field without having to use too much of your hand. By using Grajiorl Dragon's skill, you can replenish your deck and call two Plant Tokens at the same time! It's recommended you call the Plant Tokens to your front row, to set up for a multi attack. Grajiorl also buffs up your Plant Tokens by changing their original Power to 10,000 instead of 5000, turning the little buggers into pretty powerful beat sticks. But it's usually not enough to overcome the opponent's Grade 3 Vanguard, so if you want a token to do that, you can always give your Force marker to a rearguard circle. At the end of the battle that Grajiorl attacks, you can counterblast to draw a card and call two cards from your hand on a rearguard circle with a Plant Token, essentially having the token act as a seed. It's recommended you call Maiden of Bot-fist and Eternal Stability, Grajiorl Dragon (the Grade 2), as these cards turn into more powerful beat sticks. Bot-fist gets 10k power when you have five or more rearguards when she attacks, which you should have, and Grade 2 Grajiorl gets 15k extra power when she's placed on a circle that previously had a Plant Token on it! If your opponent survives that turn, it's recommended you ride Grajiorl again to give a rearguard circle a Gift maker to make them more powerful, whether it be 10k from Force 1 or another crit via Force 2. Since Gift markers attach to a circle and not a specific unit, you can make your rearguards and tokens hit without needing a boost, or just apply extra damage pressure with crits. It's a slow, yet versatile deck. If you can force your opponent to play slowly via Heal Guardians, you can rack up Force markers and make your plant army incredibly powerful!