Raptor's Deck Profile

Raptor's choice of cards is the Raptor series in the Tachikaze clan

Raptor's choice of cards is the Raptor series in the Tachikaze clan. On your first turn, ride Raptor Sergeant to secure your ride chain, to grab either Raptor Captain or Raptor Colonel to your hand. Next turn, ride Raptor Captain, and start getting on the offensive. If your opponent went second and is still Grade 1, call Raptor Sergeant or Bluesprint and Laceraterex. Laceraterex gains an Equip Gauge for himself when he's placed, while Bluesprint can give an Equip Gauge when he attacks, and Sergeant gives an Equip Gauge when he boosts an attack! Equip Gauges for everyone! Once your turn comes around again, ride Military Dragon, Raptor Colonel! Both Accel circles can help this card, and as always, depends on what the situation calls for. Once you reach Grade 3, call Zealous Horn Dragon, Dilophopyro, Raptor Captain, and Regiodon to start putting the pressure on your enemy! When Dilophopyro is placed, you can put an Equip Gauge onto Regiodon or Raptor Captain, and when Regiodon attacks, you can put an Equip Gauge on Dilophopyro or Raptor Captain, and with support from Raptor Sergeant, another Equip Gauge to any of the units that don't have one yet. After attacking with your rearguards, swing in with Raptor Colonel to attack, and activate his skill to retire your rearguards and gain more power! But that's not all, when you retire 5 or more rearguards, he can stand and attack again! Using Regiodon, Bluesprint, and Raptor Captain's skills, you can call Raptor Captain again when he gets retired by a skill, while Regiodon and Bluesprint can call one of their Equip Gauges they had as rearguards! And if Dilophopyro was called via the way of the Equip Gauge, he gains 10k extra power for his attack, on top of Raptor Colonel's Continuous skill to give 5000 more power to any units called during the battle phase! Unfortunately, Raptor Colonel's attack skill can only be used once per turn, so no double stand shenanigans. BUT unlike more Standing skill vanguards, he gets to keep his Twin Drive for a total of four Drive Checks, and no discarding hand cards either! When played to strategically, you can achieve a total of 8 ATTACKS WITH 4 DRIVE CHECKS FROM YOUR VANGUARD! The Raptor series are a terrifying set of cards that relentlessly pursue their prey with an onslaught of multi attacks! Just be careful, as your deck, AND hand will take a pretty bad hit from all the calling.