Kia's Deck Profile

Kia's deck strategy is very simple

Kia's deck strategy is very simple. SOUL UNTIL SHE WINS!! Ride Edge in Darkness to get an early soul going, and draw a card. Next turn, ride Demonted Executioner, and soul charge 3 cards. If you accidentally soul charge a Trigger unit, don't worry, cuz you get to draw a card if you do from this skill. If she wants to, she can call Succubus of Pure Love to search for Scharhrot. If she doesn't get him there, she can call Alluring Succubus to pull the same skill with the added benefit of putting her into the soul! I know this deck doesn't utilize Edge in Darkness's second skill, which helps with Counter charging, and this deck is very counter blast heavy, it's recommended to conserve and hold off on using too many skills. At once. Once Kia reaches Scharhrot Vampir, she really gets soul charging, easily being able to reach 15 cards if the right conditions are met. But what's really important is getting at least 13 cards in the soul to put Scharhrot's effect to full use. At the start of the battle phase, Scharhrot gives 1000 power for each card in the soul, easily being able to reach the low 20k numbers unboosted. With pressure at an all time high for the opponent, they're forced to either guard, or take the hits. As the opponent starts to think they're out of the thick of it, but things are just getting started. When Scharhrot attacks, counter blast one card to stand a rearguard. And if Kia has 13 or more cards in the soul, she can stand TWO rearguards instead of one! And since Dark Irregulars are a Protect Clan, Scharhrot basically provides a free Sentinel when Kia rides him. So surviving until next turn is a simple task. And on her next turn, she can ride again, or continue to put multi attack pressure with five attacks per turn! The more soul you provide Scharhrot, the more power he gives your front row. Use these skills to your advantage, and overwhelm your enemies with continuous attacks!