Chapter 11: Alice's Affections Part 1

It was almost time for the Vanguard Koshien, which started the next week. As usual, Alice is out early to take a morning jog. However, her morning soon goes south as it starts to rain.

"Ugh, seriously...?! Of all the times...!" She growls as she runs faster, spotting a bus stop in front of her. She quickly runs under it for cover, and to wait for a bus to take her home, when she saw Yoshi sitting there as well. At least, she thought it was Yoshi? The two do look very similar to each, except the defining difference between them is Hoshi has a bigger chest size than Yoshi does. And since this twin had small breast, she automatically assumed it was Yoshi. She looks over, also soaking wet from the rain. She must have been running too. But why so far from her home?

"Uh, hey Yoshi... I hope you don't mind if I sit down here..." Alice says with a nervous smile, and sits down.

"Oh, uh, y-yeah... Go ahead." Yoshi says, also seeming nervous.

Alice nods, and gets comfortable. At the rate the rain is pouring, it likely wouldn't be stopping for a while. So while they two waited, Alice started shivering a bit from how cold it was. Seeing this, Yoshi starts to remove her jacket and puts it over Alice. "Here, you can use this." She says.

"Huh? Oh, um, thank you..." Alice says, taking the jacket slowly and putting it over her shoulders. The two sat in complete silence, until a ping went off on Alice's phone. She checks to see what it was and groaned. "Seriously...?! Bus rides are canceled for the day because of a flash flood...?!" Alice complained.

"Damn, I'm sorry to hear that." Yoshi says, looking at the screen. "Hey wait...how far do you live from here?" She asked.

"How far? Um...I'd say a couple blocks down?" Alice answered. "Why?"

Before she even got an answer, Yoshi suddenly picked her up and started sprinting down the neighborhood road.

"W-W-Woah?!" Alice freaks out and holds onto Yoshi for stability and so she doesn't fall. "Wh-What're you doing?!" She asked.

"Taking you home." She says and as she runs with Alice in a princess carry. The body heat from Yoshi also helped with keeping Alice warm as she ran, until the Kanzaki house finally came into sight.

"Right here!" Alice tells her as Yoshi turns the corner and puts Alice at her doorstep, then rushes back to the bus stop to wait out the rain again. "Uh, bye then!" Alice says, her face all red from the experience. She quickly walks inside and takes off her shoes, her older sister Athena coming to check on her.

"Alice?! Goodness you're soaking! Go take a hot shower!" Athena tells her, and Alice nods.

"Y-Yeah, okay then..." She quietly removes all her wet clothes at the front door and rushes up to the bathroom before Nanu or any of the boys in the house could see her. Once she reaches the bathroom, she closes the door, locks it, and presses her back against it, panting. Once again, her rate spiked from the sudden carry home, and she was trying to calm herself. But the thought wouldn't leave her mind as she stands in the hot shower.

———

Yoshi had just arrived home after the rain stopped, completely drenched and cold. Her twin came over to check on her, as...Yoshi rounds a corner?!

"There you are Hoshi! Are you okay?!" Yoshi asked and walked over to her twin.

Hoshi, the one who was out in the rain, nods. "I-I'm fine...! Just a little cold is all...!" She says nervously.

"C'mon, let's get you into a shower." Yoshi says, and Hoshi follows close behind.

"Uh...Yoshi...?" Hoshi mumbles, catching her twin's attention. "I uh...I think messed up..." She says quietly.