Nanu's Deck Profile

Thank you to Bushiroad for having an official deck building site. I'm just going to be post the deck image instead of writing down what everything does, and explaining the general premise of how the deck should function cuz I'm lazy.

 I'm just going to be post the deck image instead of writing down what everything does, and explaining the general premise of how the deck should function cuz I'm lazy

Fun fact, this is actually a deck I own IRL, and my soul clan. Literally, figuratively, and functionally. So basically, you wanna get as many Bunny Grade 1s into the soul or on your field to raise. Ride Amusing Bunny to get a Beast Tamer into your hand, whether it be a Grade 3 or Grade 2, and put a Bunny Grade 1 into your soul to start building up Bunny soul. Next turn, try ride Klorina if she's available, then call out another Bunny from your hand to get a total of three Grade 1 Bunnies to get Klorina's Twin Drive effect. When her attack hits, you can put a card from your hand into your soul to call out a Grade 2 or less unit from your soul to get another attack in and put more pressure on your opponent (also, I just wanna say that I did screw up this effect last chapter, and had Nanu call Comicality Chimera, who is a Grade 3, I will try to get these effects more correct in the future). Next turn, ride Bunny's Beast Tamer, Tilaipse, get an Accel marker on your broad. and activate his skill to put two cards from your hand into the soul, and call out another Grade 2 or less unit from your soul to rearguard, preferably Klorina, and make a Beast Tamer unit an additional Vanguard, once again it's preferred to target Klorina so she can use her Vanguard only skills, AND get Twin Drive. You can use either Accel, but the best in my opinion is Accel 2, as it gives you another card from your deck via a free draw, which means potentially another Bunny can enter your hand. Once again again, it's preferable to put more Grade 1 Bunnies into your soul, as Tilaipse increases your front row's power by 1000 for every Bunny Grade 1 in your soul, or on your field. The more bunnies, the better. Next, you'll want to call out a field you can attack with. Any Grade 2s or Grade 3s will work, but on this first turn, you'll want to call Miss Direction or Nitro Juggler, as they can help you get even more Bunnies into your soul or your hand. A lot of builds run Jumping Jill, but I don't have enough physical copies of her, so I don't, but Nanu will later in the story. Next, go in to attack and put continuous pressure with double Twin Drive, and Klorina's and Midnight Bunny's multi attack capabilities, while at the same time keeping your field open to avoid retiring using Amusing Bunny's boost skill. If your opponent survives, and you reach your next turn, if you have a Tilaipse in your hand to ride, you can, but it's not necessary. But a second Accel marker is always nice to have for more attacks and another draw. This time, before you activate Tilaipse's skill, call a Golden Beast Tamer, activate your Vanguard's skill to make Golden a Vanguard and call Klorina from your soul, or any other Grade 2. Just keep in mind that Nitro Juggler and Miss Direction cannot activate their effects when placed from the soul, so Klorina is preferred but not necessary. Once again, Tilaipse gives 1000 power for each Grade 1 Bunny on the field or in the soul, and by this point, you should have a lot. Golden Beast Tamer's Continuous Vanguard skill give the front row 3000 more power when you have 5 or more rearguards, so even more power. Swing with Tilaipse or your rearguards, but save Golden Beast Tamer for last. If you have multiple Amusing Bunnies in your back row, use their effects to move cards in the front row into the soul, then attack with Golden Beast Tamer. Using her skill, counter blast and put a card from your hand to your soul and bring out two more rearguards for a total of SEVEN attacks! If that doesn't finish off your opponent, simply repeat next turn. And repeat. And repeat until either your opponent loses or you run out of cards in your deck.