Chaeyu's Deck Profile

Chaeyu's deck is all about Chronojet and his "Stride" mechanic, allowing her to ride a Grade 4 from her deck

Chaeyu's deck is all about Chronojet and his "Stride" mechanic, allowing her to ride a Grade 4 from her deck. As a bonus note, whenever Chaeyu rides her VSR Chronojet, that means she's going to win the game that turn. The early game starts like normal. Chaeyu can ride one of two cards depending on what she needs. If she doesn't have Chronojet in her starting hand, she can ride Steam Breath Dragon to search for him. If she already has Chronojet, she can ride Bearing Rover for the free draw, as well as the draw from Chrono Dran. On her Grade 2 turn, she can ride Smokegear Dragon for attack pressure when he attacks. The early game isn't as exciting, as Chaeyu's cards REALLY shine when she reaches Grade 3, Chronojet Dragon. If she doesn't have Chronojet, she can ride Steam Fighter, Balih to search for Chronojet to ride next turn. Using his skill, Chaeyu discards a card from her hand up to the sum of Grade 3, which allows her to ride a Grade 4 from her deck. The first time she "strides", she usually starts with Interdimensional Dragon, Time Leaper Dragon to perform some multi attacks. Or sometimes, she'll take Time Leaper out entirely for Interdimensional Beast, Metallica Phoenix for the Triple Drive it provides. At the end of the turn she "Strides" Chaeyu rides Chronojet again from her soul and puts the Grade 4 into her drop zone. With the pressure on for the opponent, the next turn is when things get spicy. Using Chronojet's skill again, she "Strides" into Chronodragon Nextage to perform more multi attacks, but with the Vanguard twice this time via Chronodragon's skill. The rearguards for this combo can be anything, Smokegear, Balih, or Steam Scara, Irkab, the same with Grade 1 boosters. If Chronodragon Nextage can't finish the fight, then Chronojet certainly can. And if he can't, then survive til next turn to repeat this attack pattern again.