Mecha's Deck Profile

Mecha's deck is much like Kia's, in that their strategies are the same

Mecha's deck is much like Kia's, in that their strategies are the same. SOUL CHARGE UNTIL YOU WIN!! On your first turn, ride Mythic Beast, Hati for a quick and early soul charge of two when placed. Then on your next turn, ride Battle Maiden Mutsuki to apply a Force Marker to your Vanguard before you even reach Grade 3! You could grab Force 1 for more power, or Force 2 for more pressure. Just keep in mind that the effects of Force 2 markers don't stack with each other, meaning you can only get 1 extra critical this way. But that shouldn't be much of an issue, as once your reach Goddess of Good Luck, Fortuna, you can give a rearguard circle an extra critical for double the pressure! From here, you'll want to soul charge as much as possible. Hati, Spiritualist Sorcerer Croute, and Fortuna can all build stupid amounts of soul, with Croute's and Fortuna's being dependent on the number of units you have on your field (including your Vanguard in Croute's case), ranging from two to a maximum of 6 at once, and Fortuna being able to soul charge a maximum of 5 (excluding herself, as her card text specifies rearguards, not units)! You can choose to use her other skill early, if you like, just be sure to conserve your soul for next turn. If you really want to rearrange some cards, 5 cards is always a good start, as you can always replenish it with Fortuna's skill. However, to reach maximum fun levels, you'll want to save your soul for next turn, as when you reveal a trigger in your damage check, you get ANOTHER Force marker. And when your deck count is low enough, dump all your soul to look at and rearrange as many cards in your deck as possible! You can set up some seriously bizarre plays with this, going full offensive for your turn, then stacking defensive triggers and heals for the opponent's turn, assuming they all didn't get soul charged. Soul charge as much as possible, then dump your soul to create your own good luck!