Tria's Deck Profile

Tria's Vanguard and ace card is Emperor Dragon, Gaia Emperor

Tria's Vanguard and ace card is Emperor Dragon, Gaia Emperor. Her deck uses Equip Gauges and retires her rearguards to pull off multi attacks. On the first turn, ride Prism Bird to secure a ride target. Next turn, ride any Grade 2 in your hand. It doesn't really matter, but if you want to apply some early pressure, call cards to start building up Equip Gauges. When you ride Gaia Emperor, he gives all units with Equip Gauges 5000 extra power. But if your opponent's vanguard is Grade 3 or greater, they get 10,000 instead of 5000! Accel 1 or 2 can work great for the deck, 1 for more power, 2 for another card in your hand. To make more Equip Gauges, call cards like Regiment Dragon, Regiodon, Turbo Smilodon, and Fiery Light Dragon, Opticalcerato. Opticalcerato and Smilodon can even generate Equip Gauges when they attack, and Sonic Noa generates one when it boosts! To make great use of your cards Equip Gauges, units like Extortion Dragon, Spinoextort can retire a unit and give you another card in your hand, then you can retire a resting rearguard with an Equip Gauge to call that unit's Equip Gauge as a rearguard! Depending on that Equip Gauge, you can pull off more attacks without even needing to boost! Then, When Gaia attacks, you can retire a rearguard to get that rearguard's original power, and if your opponent is Grade 3 or greater, get another Critical! If you retired Regiodon, you can call it's Equip Gauge as a rearguard and pull off more attacks! If that Equip Gauge was Spinoextort, then you can retire another rearguard with an Equip Gauge, call the Equip Gauge, and give it another Equip Gauge for even more attacks! This deck revolves around the strategic use of Equip Gauges. The smarter you play, the more attacks you can pull off, and the more attacks you can pull off, you can push a lot of damage and pressure onto your opponent. Just be careful not to run your deck dry, as building gauges takes card out from your deck. Play your cards right, and Gaia will be a powerful Vanguard who can empower his allies and enable multi attacks for intense pressure!