Prolouge: Arrival to a new World

Niðavellir, Zenith

This is the story of the beginning of two worlds colliding with the intentions of a villain who seeks the control of one. The gods would show no mercy on both sides, despite all the turmoil that comes to both of the armies.

The capital of Niðavellir burns with the fires of an enraged mechanical being. Homes, streets and lives were destroyed. The Order of Heroes struggles against the prince of Niðavellir, Ótr.

"Give it up, Ótr!" Alfonse clashed his sword, Folkvangr, with Ótr's seidjarn. "We must stop Fáfnir no matter the cost!"

"I refuse to let you hurt my brother!!" The dvergar prince shouted. "He belongs to Niðavellir and I will not permit him to go back!"

Reginn shook in despair as she struggled to help out against her own brother, even if the harsh truth was revealed, Reginn cared deeply for her brother.

Anna and Sharena also fought against Ótr's soldiers. Camila, on the other hand, charged to help Alfonse.

Suddenly, the sky turned blue.

"What?" The Summoner looked up.

Alfonse and Ótr thought the same and also looked up. The latter grinned as he retreated.

"Let us see what happens when Askr doesn't have its prince." The black haired dvergar before leaving.

"What is he talk-?" Anna barely finished her sentence as she looked up and a portal appeared in the sky.

"This is bad!" Reginn whimpered. "We have to retreat!"

Everyone started to retreat, Camila on the other hand, wasn't so lucky as she was being absorbed into the portal. She tried to scream, but her voice wasn't cooperating.

"Camila?!" Alfonse ran up to help his summoner... friend.

"Alfonse!" Sharena called her brother, but her words went deaf on his ears.

The Askran Prince grabbed the Summoner's hand and she held onto him, despite her hand slipping, she still struggled.

Sharena would try to call her brother, but she was held back by both Anna and Reginn.

Suddenly, both Alfonse and Camila were lifted off the ground. The former tried to reach out to his sister, but it was too late. He was too far away to reach her, floating into the sky.

Before he had lost consciousness, the last thing he heard was his sister crying out for him.

Remire Village, Fodlan, Imperial Year 1180

A gruff bandit regained consciousness, stood up and charged at a silver haired girl wearing a black and red uniform, who took out a dagger to protect herself, when suddenly, a teal haired young man stood infront of her, going face to face with the bandit.

"Huh?!" The girl was shocked by the sudden action.

"You die!" The bandit shouted as he was about to swing his axe.

The quick thinking of the young man took the upper hand as he swung up his sword, disarming the bandit and sending him flying back to his men.

The both of them took a deep breath as they were out of danger.

"Hey!" A voice called out. "Over here!"

The two were joined by two young men, one with blond hair and a black and blue uniform, and another with black hair and a black and yellow uniform. Shortly, a chratnut haired man and a woman with the same hair color as the teal haired man joined them.