Support: The Worst to Come (Camila and Alfonse)

COUNTDOWN TO WAR: 10

Breidablik still doesn't glow. It hasn't beem glowing ever since they arrived to Fodlan.

Camila sighed. How the weapon lost its power is way out of her league. Somehow, Folkvangr and Fensalir cam glow. Anna has Nóatún, so that's out of count.

The Officers Academy hasn't closed since the Ashen Wolves still exist.

She hasn't checked on Yuri ever since Rene took him back to Abyss, Dimitri is going to be King of Faerghus, Edelgard is going to be the Adrestian Emperor and Claude will have to lead the Alliance for his Grandfather.

Alfonse goes to check on her. He knows Camila has been working hard to find the lost power of Breidablik.

"Camila. You should rest."

"You're right." She nodded. "I'm really hungry. We haven't eaten ever since we went to two missions in a row."

Alfonse knows he is a disaster in cooking. He tried baking and that ended in an explosion of flour. One time, he nearly set the Dining Hall at the Aether Resorts on fire because it was his turn on Dinner Duty.

Alfonse ordered a Fish Sandwich while Camila got something meety with no vedgetable.

"Still not fond of vedgetables?" He asked.

"Hey. I don't tend to take my time unlike a certain someone." She shook her head. "Don't tell Lysithea."

Alfonse laughed a bit at her comment.

"If she noticed us talking, she would Dark Spike us to nothing."

"Yeah."

They continued eating.

"I really hope everyone is alright... especially Yuri."

"Can't believe he took that attack for Edelgard. Even someone like him was caught off guard."

"Rene was the mostly worried about him. It's like she is his retainer."

"Though I almost heard Rene mutter another name."

"Let's not go into detail..." Camila shook her head. "Though... I can't help but worry for what's to come."

"Eitri and Ótr are still out there." Alfonse sighed. "And we got no word on..."

"Fáfnir?" Camila guessed. "I really hope this doesn't affect Reginn in any way..."

"We still need Gramr..." Alfonse states. "And Ótr still has it."

"Yeah." Camila nodded. "Let's make it out of this in one piece. You. Me. Sharena. And our Sothis."

"Of course." Alfonse nodded.

It was a promise they would keep. One that would prevent the Millenium Festival in the future.

END OF SUPPORT