Final Chapters 1: Escape from Zahras

"So the abomination also lost its memories? The complications grow. And that vessel is working with it... I loathe to say it... but I cannot believe that they are siding against Thales. For now... I must guide the lost ones... for I am the only one who can lead them through Zahras."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"...up... Wake up!!" Sothis' voice shouted as Byleth was struggling to wake up.

He opened his eyes and saw his Sothis, Camila's Sothis, Shez, Shelle, Arval, Camila, Sharena and Alfonse.

"Everyone..." Byleth muttered. "Where are we?"

"That's what I like to know..." Sharena pouted. "It's extremely dark here!"

"This... is the Forbidden Realm of Zahras." Arval explains. "The reason why it's forbidden is because its power is dangerous. No one would be able to escape unscathed... except those like Solon."

"So you're saying that we are... trapped." Camila was starting to lose confidence since she hates the darkness.

"Worry not." Arval added. "For I will help find someone who can help us escape."

"Please do." Camila's Sothis sighed. "For we are running out of time and the little ones might be in danger."

"There is no need for searching." A voice similar to Arval's was heard.

Suddenly, a figure who looks like Arval, but with an orange crown, an orange floating collar and orange wings appears.

"Two Arvals?" Shez muttered to himself.

"So we meet again...Old friend." Arval goes to the other them.

"You seem unharmed." The other Arval said. "What a relief. And you brought the Ashen Demon, the ones who you share a soul with and... five outsiders."

"Pardon the introduction." Alfonse said. "Might you have a chance to identify yourself?"

"My name is Epimenides." The stranger said. "I was a sole man who wished to opposed those who destroyed our home. But it seems that with my death, my people have been separated. Corrupted by the leadership of those like Thales, Solon... I sensed some vile reason on the activation of Zahras..."

"So you knew..." Byleth's Sothis said.

"You all have a reason to leave... unlike the other two." Epimenides continued. "Come... I shall take you to-"

"Not so fast." Another voice was heard.

Ótr and Eitri arrived. They looked badly injured, despite the dvergar "prince" holding Gramr.

"Ótr and Eitri?!" Sharena hissed. "Do you guys ever give up?!"

"These fools backstabbed us!!" Ótr said. "And it's all your fault!!"

"These guys are not to blame!!" Shelle added. "The ones to blame are you two!!"

"Silence!!" Eitri demanded. "I will eliminate you all!! For the sake of Niðavellir!!"

Eitri fires a spell from Grimm Bokkr, which Arval relfects with a Luna Spell.

"What?!" Eitri hissed.