Epilogue: Until we Meet

Everyone returned to Garreg Mach Monastery safe and sound. There was truly peace in Fodlan. Camila's 23rd birthday was celebrated with a feat (it was Claude)'s idea and a cake baked by Mercedes. The summoner gave Shamir a drawing of the archer since her birthday is two days after.

"You draw as well?" Samir asked.

"Yeah." Camila nods. "Sorry if it's not as good as other artists..."

Much to her surprise, Shamir pets her hair with a smile.

"You did a lot of effort." She said. "I appreciate it."

Camila smiled back. She was glad someone liked her art, despite it not being so good in her words.

It was the 31st day of the Lone Moon, the last day of Imperial Year 1180. The day of the graduation ceremony. Each student would be given a graduate badge and a medal with the emblem of their house by Rhea.

The archbishop turned to Camila and Alfonse.

"You two, why don't you join your fellow graduates?" She asked.

"Sorry, Rhea..." Camila said. "We had to drop out because we knew the time where we had to go home... We couldn't keep your word."

However, much to their surprise, Rhea gave them their own graduate badge and a medal with the Askran emblem.

"Is this...?" Alfonse looked at the medal.

"This is a medal in honor of the faraway land of Askr. Our smithy made it with gold from Adrestia." The archbishop said. "Even though you can no longer be with us, you'll be in out hearts."

"Thank you, Rhea." Alfonse said.

"Seiros remains as generous as ever." Sothis thought to herself as she watched the ceremony. "Even though I am not of her world, I am glad to have her as a daughter."

Rhea then went to Monica, who had missed her graduation since she was kidnapped.

"And you, Miss Monica von Ochs." Rhea said. "Here is the badge and medal that was supposed to be yours for last year's graduation ceremony."

Monica was given her own graduate badge and medal with an eagle emblem since she was a member of the Black Eagle House.

Monica von Ochs

Graduate of the Officers Academy, Class of the Imperial Year 1179

May you future be guided by the Goddess

"Thank you, Lady Rhea." Monica bowed. "I am sure House Ochs will be proud to have this honor."

Rhea smiled as she turned to the Audience watching the ceremony.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" She said. "Nobles and commoners! Today! These students of the Officers Academy are now graduates! The goddess will watch over them as they walk their paths to the future!"

Applause was heard in the room. Manuela would be heard crying, proud to see that the students have grown.

"Manuela, you are disrupting the atmosphere!" Hanneman groaned.

"Let me have this moment, Hanneman!" Manuela shook her head. "These students have grown up!"

"I brought a box of tissues." Hanama smiled as she was holding a box of tissues.

When the ceremony was over, it was already nighttime and everyone had gone home.

The Imperial Year 1181 had begun and there was a celebration of both the founding of the Adrestian Empire and the start of another class in the Officers Academy.