Bonus: Support: Mastering the arrow (Camila and Ashe)

Camila was all too curious about archery. She had watched archers like Takumi and Igrene face off against their enemies. Their eyes always focused on the target.

When she learned that she had a budding talent for archery, the 22 year old summoner could not believe it.

"It's not true..." She thought. "It's so hard for me to focus. So why am I a budding archer?"

Grabbing a training bow, she decided to train. Once she was prepared to fire an arrow at the target.

"Camila?" A boy's voice called out.

The brown haired girl was startled into firing the arrow at the target, missing the bullseye circle. She turned around and saw Ashe Ubert, the Adoptive Son of Lord Lonato Gildas Gaspard.

"My apologies." The silver haired bowed. "I didn't mean to interrupt."

"It's fine." Camila smiled, despite the start she got. "I was just practicing archery."

"You're interested in the bow and arrow?" Ashe's lime green eyes beamed in amusement. "I can help. I am an archer in my class."

"Thank you, Ashe." The summoner bowed. "I appreciate it."

And so, they started training on the archery part for Camila. The summoner would lose focus sometimes and forget most of the lectures. But Ashe was willing to help her out when she was in trouble.

It took them days to finish training. Camila was preparing to fire an arrow.

"Do not lose focus." She thought. "Remember your training."

As she let go of the bowstring and fired the arrow, it went so fast that no one was able to figure out how fast it was.

"Wow!" Ashe was surprised. "I've never seen that before! That is impressing!"

"Thanks." The young summoner smiled. "It was because you helped me out."

"Oh." Ashe blushed. "I'm not used to such praise. Beside, I like helping people."

"You remind me of Alfon." Camila said.

"You mean Prince Alfonse?" The Blue Lion Student added. "We both like helping others. But I'm not something special like he is."

"Don't say that." The Summoner shook her head. "You're special in your own way."

"You think so? I..." Ashe nodded. "If you say so. I'll try my best to be strong in my own way."

"Let us do our best." The Summoner chuckles.

Their relationship was like brother and sister and Camila is relieved to have someone like Ashe to rely on.

END OF SUPPORT