Final Chapters 6: Nemesis, The King of Liberation

"Seiros..." Nemesis growled.

"Nemesis..." Rhea glared at the man who caused her suffering. "We meet again."

"It is you who I shall kill!!" Nemesis roared as a barrier surrounded him.

"A barrier?!" Shelle groaned. "How do we fight him now?!"

"Guys..." Valeria whimpered, unusually afraid to fight. "Look... their weapons..."

"What do you mean, Val?" Ashe asked before he saw the terrified expression on his green haired friend's face.

"Are those weapons Heroes Relics?" Alois gasped.

"They're... replicas." Shamir hissed.

Each Elite was holding a dark replica of the Twelve Heroes Relics. Zeus von Blayddid held a dark Replica of Aerdbhar, Hera von Fraldarius held a replica of the Aegis Shield, Poseidon von Gautier held a dark replica of the Lance of Ruin, Aphrodite von Lamine wore a dark replica of the Rafail Gem, Dionysus von Dominic held a dark replica of Crusher, the Hero Relic of House Dominic, Demeter von Daphnel was holding a dark replica of Lúin, Hermes von Charon was holding the dark replica of Thunderbrand, Apollo von Reigan held the dark replica of Failnaught, Hephaestus von Gonreil held the dark replica of Freikugel and Artemis von Gloucester held a dark replica of Thyrsus.

Nemesis had a strong grip on a dark replica of the Sword of the Creator. Byleth looked at his Sword of the Creator and saw the differences. Aside from the coloring, Byleth saw that while there is no Crest Stone on the Stone of the Creator because the shattered Crest Stone was implanted to him after his mother Sitri died giving birth to him and his sister, Nemesis' Dark Sword of the Creator had two Crest Stones. Their patterns were not of the Crest of Flames. Instead, they were of the Crests of Noa and Timotheos, the latter, which was found on Hapi's Hrotti.

"Does anyone have a plan?!" Sharena shrieked.

"I have one." Camila said. "Each of the Crest Bearer will face their respective Elite... which means Dimitri fights Blayddid, Felix, Rodrigue and Glenn fights Fraldarius, Sylvain fights Gautier, Mercedes and Jeritza fight Lamine, Annette and Gilbert... or Gustave... fight Dominic, Ingrid fights Daphnel, Catherine fights Charon, Claude faces Reigan, Hilda and Holst face Gonreil and Lorenz faces Gloucester."

"I'll accompany Catherine." Lysithea stated. "Lucretia, can you assist Lorenz?"

"Of course." Lucretia nodded. "I am holding House Gloucester's relic, after all."

"Thank you, Lysithea." Camila smiled. "Anyway, Aster, Kronya, Yuri, you'll be fighting Kryptonia. Constance, Hapi, Monica, You handle Odesse. Byleth, Shez, Rhea, Alfonse, Sharena and I handle Nemesis once the barriers are broken.. And the rest of you... cover for us so no one attacks us while we do our process."

"That is some incredible tactic." Odesia gasped. "No wonder why they call you the Summoner who arrived to be the Great Hero of Askr."

"Thanks..." The brunette summoner blushed. "Everyone, let's go!"

As the party split up, Gustave stopped Annette at her steps.

"Annette. Hold." The orange haired man called his daughter.

"Father, we can't stop right now." Annette shook her head.

"I understand, but... take this."

He then gave her a weapon similar to the Relic Dominic was holding, Crusher.

"Wait... Crusher?" Annette was shocked. "Why would you-?"

"It was the idea of my brother, your uncle." Gustave shook his head. "Initially, I was against the idea of giving you the burden of holding our family's relic, but your uncle insisted that I gave it to you since Simon, that airheaded cousin of you, fled from his responsibilities. He said this... 'Gustave, both you and I do not bear the Crest of our family, so give it to Annette. Promise me that you will protect her.' Use Crusher responsibly."